ml92760's Trailer :: 16' SCAMP
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

16' SCAMP

Registry
Trailer Name 16' SCAMP
Year 1987
Make Scamp
Model
Length 16
Nice Scamper Camper
History Unfortunately I have to list my 16 foot Scamp 1987 I put a lot of work into this In of never taking it camping. It has many new parts, New axle, New brakes, New tires, New lines, New Water tank Mounted to the front, New deep cycle battery, Some of the electrical has been replaced, All new LED lights, New toilet, New Water heater 110VAC... Still needs a little bit of work, But very functional. The refrigerator works fine, The furnace works fine, I've also replaced the gas line. I've replaced the rotted floor below the old water tank..
Interior
3 Burner stove works fine Heater works great very roomy
The interiors in good shape a little bit datedCould use some new curtains Carpeting's in good shape Upholstery is in good shape, We clean the inside of this Very well.

Exterior
We stripped all the decals off of this, Lightly sanded the X terrier There're no cracks Or damage Other than normal wear and tear Exteriors in great shape..

Customization
NEW External water tank with Relocated pump New battery and Battery Box, LP Tank can be mounted on Battery Box
This farce customization we had to replace the floorUnderneath the old internal cold water storage tank , We ran all new waterlines and mounted the new freshwater tank In the front of the vehicleThe tank is like 30 gallons, In this heavy duty plastic, There are two drains at the bottom. And The tank can be filled From the external hose connector. Also replace some of the electrical wiring Put all new LEDs on the outside of the Camper.

Renovations
New Axle, tires and breaks New Toilet never used  supply water done need to finish waste water
The original axle was shot, So we purchased a brand-new one All new tires In breaks, Replaced all of the brake wiring, Also replaced The gas line, In Ran new power supply feet to the back of the camper In heavy duty conduit. We also installed a power meter To monitor to monitor the battery condition the battery usage in the electricity usage, This was mounted above the closet. We also resurfaced the interior of the closet. I also have a new water heater That needs to be installed

Other Information
All in all this is a great camper in great shape ready to be used with some minor work. I'm asking $8900 And I'm pretty firm on the price...If you're looking for a great camper to give you years of service Please feel free to contact me ml92760@gmail.com My name is Mark
Views: 3408