73 PLAY-PAC, SOLD to first reply. (VA) $1000. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2006, 06:13 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
In the middle of fixing up my 16' scamp I purchased a 73 playpac and being recently retired and I find myself with too many projects. This is a project trailer, it has new tires, wheels and repacked bearings and tows real well. Ready to roll. Missing front jack and water tank everything else seems to be there. The floor seems to be good, the door and windows are all there and not broken. The layout has the kitchen across the front, with a closet for the port-a-potty. The beds run front to rear on either side with a dinette table in the center. The most available room for sleeping in a MFG trailer I've seen. A tree limb has hit the rear of the trailer and has been patched to prevent water intrusion. It will need glass work to repair correctly. On a 1-5 scale I would say fiberglass repair difficulty would be a 2 or 3. This is not a cream puff but is a great trailer for a rework. First $1000. takes it. Will e-mail pictures. Contact me at elongest@MSN.com. I will reply in order as e-mails are received. Don't get excited I will not be able to reply until Monday 25 Sept.
Thanks, Eddie Longest
Old 04-29-2007, 02:00 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Very interested, is your location anywhere near virginia beach? i'll be there may 31st. Does it weigh anywhere around 1500 lbs? Either please get back to me.

Please email pics to frable@verizon.net

Josh
Old 04-29-2007, 06:28 PM   #3

Trailer: 1991 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Seeing as the ad is 7 months old, I would expect it's been sold by now.

Tags
play–pac