Amerigo 1971 Project - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-Fib...170346131380QQs

Quote:
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">[b]Vintage Fiberglass Amerigo Travel Trailer/Camper </span> <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"> [b]Vehicle Description </span>
<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">This is a 1971 Amerigo F-16. It has a square hard fiberglass shell. The trailer is in need of restoration. I have removed all of the inside rotten wood from water damage. Due to the square shape of this trailer I think it would be a fairly easy refit for someone with some carpentry skills. The towing lights work. The upper cabinets and sink area cabinets are intact.The tires hold air but are older. I pulled it 3 hours a year ago May and it has been sitting since and there is no air loss. Currently the trailer is very light due to everyting being pulled off. The original layout was dinette/bed in back, door side kitchen, streetside pull out couch. There is a clost in front. The original plexi window is missing from the front but has been sealed with wood, it would be a good place to instal a window AC unit. </span>

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">This is definately a project trailer! Do not bid if you think you are getting some fancy fixed up RV. This type of trailer is quite rare and might be of interest to someone who is into vintage trailering but it will need quite a bit of work. </span>

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I have a clear title. I can store the trailer if you need time to pick it up. There are 2 bags of insulation and some of the inside panels (for templates) included. The original table is included also. The trailer is located in Wichita Falls, TX about 15 miles from the Oklahoma border. The trailer is being sold as is, no refunds so make sure you really want it before you bid/win etc. </span>

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Happy Trails!</span>

Tags
amerigo