cadet needs cover! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #1

Name: carrie
Trailer: Cadet
New York
cadet needs cover!

Hi, I have a 1980's cadet and am looking for a cover for it. I imagine it may be hard to find an original, any one use anything that fits, or suggestions?
What it Looks like is less important than keeping it form the elements.
First snow - New york!
Thanks! Carrie
Attached Thumbnails
photo 1[2].jpg  
mscarried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:42 PM   #2

Name: Per
Trailer: Niewiadów
Västra Götaland
I don't know if you've found a cover yet.

Cover for the Cadet can be bought from a on-line shop in Germany that is specialized in parts and accessories for the Cadet, which in Germany is called "Niewiadów N126". The cover is called "Ganzgarage passgenau". The website is in German, but the owner speaks English. He ships abroad, but one has to request a quote for shipping abroad. I can't say for shure that he ships to the US, but one can only ask. We visited his shop last summer and bought a "rain cover" for the roof lid (Hubdachstoff "England").
PerH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadet