Oliver Heading North - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: Oliver Legacy
Oliver Heading North

We’re planning “Ollie’s Summer Canadian Trip” hoping to head out towards the end of this June. From home base in Hohenwald TN we will be going up through Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York and Maine where we will inter Canada heading towards Quebec. From there to Montreal and Toronto at which point we will go through Michigan, skirt Lake Michigan and head up to Wisconsin and Minnesota. Next, we head north again to Winnipeg Canada. Mountainborn & Betty could spend a few days somewhere boon docking with any campers interested. If someone has a suggestion of a good place to do this we would be glad to hear from you. Betty can cook up some tasty meals in her Dutch oven. From there plans are for continuing west to British Columbia over to the Vancouver area and then back down into the United States. At that point we will wait and see where the winds blow us for the return trip home so please get in touch with us soon.
Until Larry & Betty leave for the trip please contact Anita by e-mail at ajohnston@olivertraveltrailers.com or phone (Toll Free) 1-888-526-3978 ext. 315 to let us know who out there want to see the Oliver.
Robert Partee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:42 AM   #2

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Sounds like a great trip. You are going no be so close to the Maritime provinces it's a shame you don't have some time there, though. They are wonderful and very unique. Worth another trip.
Have a great time.

Walt
WaltP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:47 AM   #3

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Sounds like a great trip. Shame you won't have time for the Maritime provinces though, since you'll be so close. They are quite wonderful and unique. Maybe another trip?
I'm going back up to a fiberglass rally July in New Brunswick.
Have a great trip.

Walt
WaltP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:49 AM   #4

Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite 2008
The Wonder Egg is north right now! A 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite, I'm currently at Cobourg East Campground awaiting the arrival of fellow fiberglass travelers for EggFest Ontario. It will be great to meet our northern fiberglass trailer cousins during the rally. I'm hanging around here until the 26th of May.

Then, it's off to Montreal, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. No specific itinerary . . . just wandering. While not a part of any official Ollie tour, I'd be proud to show anyone their excellent workmanship. So, if you should see an Ollie with a Kokopelli photo on front, a Smiley Face on the tire cover and a license plate from Texas that says NO JOB, come on over and say hello. I'll show you the trailer and introduce you to Oscar The Smiley Dog.

ps I just signed up for the New Brunswick Rally at Parlee Beach Provincial Park . . . should be there from July 16 - 20
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oliver