I came across a 1956 Buick Special & Boler Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2016, 03:40 PM   #1

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
I came across a 1956 Buick Special & Boler Trailer

for both car and trailer for $7,500.00 Car is a running driving car and both car and trailer have matching colours. I would love to own these myself but first I want to see if there is any interest in the two of them as he will only sell together, the add is in Canuck Dollars. Real Close to Kootenai Girl.
Let me know and I will load it but last time I loaded one of these with car included I got funny things from People.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:52 PM   #2

Trailer: 2002 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Send a message via Yahoo to Darwin Maring
You really have to see them. If the car is in extremely good shape it should be worth more than what he is asking for both. Go to cars-on-line.com to see what Buicks of that model and year are advertises for.
Darwin Maring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #3

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
Still 4 hours drive from me.
Pictures are not very detailed so can't see much of the Boler and I don't know anything about the car lol.
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:57 PM   #4

British Columbia
Darwin car is 2dr htp, nice two tone car light blue on roof and bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin Maring View Post
You really have to see them. If the car is in extremely good shape it should be worth more than what he is asking for both. Go to cars-on-line.com to see what Buicks of that model and year are advertises for.
:trailer light blue on roof and bottom darker blue but not navy. A 4 hour drive is nothing these days U have no idea how far I have driven to have a good time finding buys over the years. I still like to go on road trips at 72 we just did 5300 miles and about 3 provinces and 10 states and Oh what a trip. My wife and I have restored several cars and trucks over the years and had a good time doing so, along with Campers, trailers, MH's etc.
stude
Old 09-06-2016, 05:03 PM   #5

British Columbia
I did not load any pictures up and the ones I have are perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaigirl View Post
Still 4 hours drive from me.
Pictures are not very detailed so can't see much of the Boler and I don't know anything about the car lol.
: I'm sure u could sell this car over time for around $4 to $6000 to the right buyer as it is a real nice looking car. These cars this size are real nice to drive on the Hwy. But as u can see when I load it they drive on gravel and there are not many who will do that so must live where no asphalt exists.s Also if you send me a private email I will give you the info and if you do not want it then you can load it up. But one shoulld talk to the seller first and get all the pertinent info. My wife and I will be in The area next week and can go see just what the conditioin is like but a 4 hour drive is nothing.
Stude
Old 09-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #6

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
I have no interest in it.
I meant it wasn't local if anyone wanted me to have a look at it for them.
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler