CA Lake Casita's reservation - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2015, 10:27 PM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: Bigfoot
California
Lake Casita's reservation

I regrettably must cancel my reservation for the Lake Casita's rally this up coming weekend. I have reserved site B12 for Friday and Saturday night.i will call and cancel tomorrow. Anyone here interested in that site? Let me know and we can arrange for you to call right after I cancel.
sandyb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:30 AM   #2

Name: Paula
Trailer: Oliver Elite 2015 18.5
California
Registry
B12

sorry to hear this!
Hope to see you next year or at another rally or gathering.
Paula
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:25 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Just spoke with Derek from happier camper and he is going to bring one of the HC1 prototypes by for a visit on Saturday. He does not know if he can stay the night as he has other commitments on Sunday. Will the campground allow a day pass
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #4

Name: Paula
Trailer: Oliver Elite 2015 18.5
California
Registry
Lake casitas Oct 31st

Yes lake Casitas has a day pass. Not sure what the cost is but if you call them at 805.649.1122 I'm sure someone can let you know the cost.
What is this prototype?
Thanks
Paula
the Happy Camper is pretty cool. Went online to see it and hope Derek can bring one by on Saturday!
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:55 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Yes lake Casitas has a day pass. Not sure what the cost is but if you call them at 805.649.1122 I'm sure someone can let you know the cost.
What is this prototype?
Thanks
Paula
Paula this is the second prototype build of the HC1 built by happier camper . There are many pictures of it on various posts but most are on the hi I am posts.The trailer we are bringing is a more complete version from our first prototype but still not as refined as the production models but will give a very good idea as to its look and functions. Yours will be the first rally it will attend . It will be either Derek the owner of happier camper or Will the sales manager who will come by or maybe both. I wish I could be there but a little far for me right now .
Have fun
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita