Bigfoot Cover - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2016, 08:46 PM   #1

Name: Ron
Trailer: Bigfoot
Washington
Bigfoot Cover

Does anyone have experience they can share regarding covers for a Bigfoot 21ft.?
Ron
rldr4574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:14 AM   #2

Name: David
California
I had one made buy Calmark here in California for our B17. You might check with them to see if they already have a template for your size.
Dave Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 12:35 PM   #3

Washington
Bigfoot Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Gray View Post
I had one made buy Calmark here in California for our B17. You might check with them to see if they already have a template for your size.

Thanks for your input, I'll check them out> Ron
Old 08-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #4

Name: Rob
Arizona
Does anyone know approximately how much the Calmark covers run, I like the durability of Sunbrella.

I have a Bigfoot 25B21RB with the added storage compartment integrated into the propane locker. Has anyone bought a cover for this model. I fear that if I get a cover long enough to cover the front (23 ft), that there will be a lot of extra material bagged above the front lockers to blow around! I could just tuck the cover behind the storage box, but I'd rather protect everything.
Sandstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 05:51 PM   #5

Washington
Bigfoot cover

They gave me an estimate of $695. That was for a rough estimate. I suspect the final estimate would be in that vicinity. Ron
Old 08-29-2016, 12:01 PM   #6

Name: Rob
Arizona
Sunbrella Cover

Thanks, Ron. I also emailed Calmark yesterday (Sunday) and recieved a prompt and thorough response Monday morning! They estimated $759 for a 23 foot custom Sunbrella cover. I have had experience with Sunbrella on boat covers and cushions and it is amazingly strong and durable! I am sure their covers are worth the money. I just have to decide how long I plan to keep the Bigfoot as we have been considering a small motorhome to reduce overall length. If price were not a consideration I'd buy a Tiger on a Ford 4x4 chassis.
Sandstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:32 AM   #7

Name: Bruce
Trailer: In the market
Oregon
21' Cover

When I bought our 21' RB several years back it came with a cover in a large box. I have never used it since we keep our trailer under our carport. If you might be interested I could unpack it and do a trial fit to see if you might be interested.
Thanks
Bruce Ebling
Bruce Ebling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot