New Boler Owner - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2014, 09:58 AM   #1

Name: Kimberly
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
Cool New Boler Owner

Hi Folks,
I'm Kimberly AKA Akimboalogo
Meet Lola my adorable 17ft baby Boler.
I instantly fell in love with the this darling lil trailer. The previous owner insulated & reupholstered her. Adding new cushions with indoor outdoor fabrics, in a fun n fresh & bold flower pattern, with matching\coordinating custom hand made roman blinds with stripes and the same bold pattern. I adorned her with my many vintage treasures from 2nd hand, flea markets, garage & estate sale finds. The table wear I'm using is from my own collection of mixed n matched vintage & new: Lu Ray, Jadeite, Milk glass, & vintage turquoise mason jars, my Mother's silver wear, pretty new ruffled burlap place mats, new & vintage linens for the cute kitchenette. I'm not a purist, so I don't prefer one style or decade over another, I love them all, so my style reflects that.
I have my built in couch/fold out bed set as a day bed with pretty fresh pillow cases in linen, Egyptian cotton, with a pastel and neutral palette of white, pale greens, creams and beiges. With the comforts of laying on a feathered bed topper, my many quilts & chenille in vintage & new. Oh this double bed is a comfy cosy joy to sleep in.
I use wicker baskets and galvanized for extra storage and for service wear, with my vintage and new platters. I picked up a bunch of 2nd hand white appliances a toaster, a blender for my margaritas, kettle, mixer, a travel iron..no ruffing it or wrinkles for me...lol. The Sally Ann, VV, Goodwill, G sales, Marshals and Winners have been a source of vintage or reproduction & accessories.
I'm planning on painting the outside in a couple weeks turquoise & white or the soft green of my vintage dishes in Jadeite & pale blue of my Lu Ray pastel.
Funny, I'm normally more a blue and white beachy type of gal, but I have quickly come to love and enjoy this sweet calming color palette. I was also was surprised to find all my treasures worked so well in her.
I look forward to our many roads trips, music festivals, shopping sprees and adventures around Canada and the USA.
Woo Hoo!!
I glamping we will go.
*HappyDance
I'm grateful and blessed to have 5 beautiful grown children and a wonderful husband Tom, who supports and encourages my creativity, interests, hobbies and dreams.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Akimboalogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:03 PM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Welcome to FGRV Kimberly.

Like the beverage glasses. Reminds me of a drink at Trader Vic's - I'm thinking it was called Swamp Water. And yes a few of them would put one on their side.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:15 PM   #3

Name: Kathy
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Washington
Registry
Looks really cute, Kimberly! Would love to see more pics when you get a chance.
Evergreengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:25 AM   #4

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Welcome Kimberly! Love what we can see! More pics please. We love pictures!
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler