Cash + trade for my Amerigo - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Gorgeous Amerigo FG-16 for Sale

I have just listed my Amerigo 16 footer on Craigslist in Salem, Oregon. I purchased it last year off the Forum and travelled to Nevada to pick it up. I had looked a very long time for such a trailer and found it difficult to locate one still intact. Although intact, it had been neglected and I have spent another $4500 restoring it professionally. The purchase price was $4000 as a fixer. The fixing has all been done and I am entertaining bids for the next 10 days, beginning at $6000. It was to be enjoyed in rallies with my beautiful Woody Element, but a stupid drunk driver hit me head on and has ruined these plans. I need to sell now to help defray Neurosurgical costs.
The pictures won't load here, so look at Craigslist Salem Oregon and then give a call to set up a time to view in person. 541-217-8346:
New Heavy Duty Electric Tongue Jack Camping World Woodburn
New Fan Tastic Fan Camping World Woodburn
Roof Vents Professionally Sealed by camping World in Woodburn
Custom resurfacing and custom paint by Advanced RV in Brooks
New Dual propane tanks and hoses
All appliances gone over by Adavnced RV in Brooks
3 Excellent Tires, spare tire cover, rear mount
Brand New Deep Cycle RV Battery
UHaul type flat plug wiring harness pin connections
All New Running Lights
Gold Tone appliances and upholstery
Walls light bright and airy ivory/white
Excellent recirculating Toilet
TravLer Duette 4 burner stove/oven/heater
Old 09-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
sheridan,

I'm very sorry to hear of your trouble. That is awful! I hope things improve for you, and that you can get out camping again.

I went to find your post on Craigslist, Salem, Oregon, because I was going to post the photos here for you, but I cannot find it. I have searched "Amerigo" on the whole Salem site, and also "fiberglass" in the RV section but have not turned it up.

Raya
Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #3

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
It can be seen on the Fiberglass RV 4 Sale site.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #4

Aha, I think I see why I could not find it. It was listed on Craigslist August 29, which is not "just" in the minds of the Craisgslist search engine, so going to CL Salem and searching was not turning it up. Fiberglass rvs 4 sale must have snatched it up when the ad was new.

Since sheridan sounds like he/she is in need, and was not able to post photos here, I wanted to post them.

Here is a link to the CL ad:

Lightest 16' Trailer Ever Made!

And the photos:

Name:   ago 1.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  10.9 KB

Name:   ago 2.jpg
Views: 1092
Size:  6.7 KB

Name:   ago 3.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  5.0 KB

Name:   ago 4.jpg
Views: 1088
Size:  4.9 KB
Old 09-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #5

Oh Thankyou all for the help! I have a file in my desktop with images beyond what Craigslist would allow and I wonder if someone could tell me how to upload them to this site. I so very much appreciate your help. You don't know what it means to me!
Sheridan
Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #6

Additional Images of Amerigo for Sale

Here are the additional images of my Amerigo which is up for sale. These pictures do not reflect the beautiful brand new embossed tin backsplash behind the stove and sink, which is like pressed tin but of the golden hue, incorporating the colorscheme of the appliances and upholstery. Thanks for looking. 541-217-8346 Sheridan
Attached Thumbnails
102_4132.jpg   102_4134.jpg  

102_4137.jpg   102_4138.jpg  

102_4141.jpg   102_4142.jpg  

102_4143.jpg   102_4144.jpg  

102_4145.jpg   102_4146.jpg  

Old 09-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #7

Even More Images of the Amerigo for Sale

I'm trying to show you as much as possible to prevent unnecessary travel to view. Here goes: Sheridan 541-217-8346
Attached Thumbnails
102_4147.jpg   102_4148.jpg  

102_4149.jpg   102_4150.jpg  

Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #8

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Thanks, Raya, for doing the "tech" work!

What a nice trailer!!! I hope you will be OK----that is so scary! And, being an Element owner myself, I'm so sorry that your special "E" was totaled. I like your vision----it was a beauty!

Take Care
Vickie
Old 09-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #9

Thanks, Vickie. It has been rough. Thanks to all for helping me get the word out on this great trailer. I have it in the shop having the oven calibrated right now, so it won't be available for viewing until Tuesday, if anyone is interested. Thanks Gang!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #10

sheridan,

There is a photo-posting tutorial here on the site, but I would be happy to help you get your photos posted (since you may not want to learn it just for this one time). I have sent you a private message through the site with an e-mail address. If you send your photos to me there, I will post them here.

Raya
Old 09-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #11

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
I really hope you are feeling better soon. Thank god I live in Canada were medical is covered. I had a depressed skull fracture 21 years ago in a motor vehicle accident. It will take time but you'll be camping again real soon. Your trailer is beautiful if I lived in the states would be interested. Good Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
I have just listed my Amerigo 16 footer on Craigslist in Salem, Oregon. I purchased it last year off the Forum and travelled to Nevada to pick it up. I had looked a very long time for such a trailer and found it difficult to locate one still intact. Although intact, it had been neglected and I have spent another $4500 restoring it professionally. The purchase price was $4000 as a fixer. The fixing has all been done and I am entertaining bids for the next 10 days, beginning at $6000. It was to be enjoyed in rallies with my beautiful Woody Element, but a stupid drunk driver hit me head on and has ruined these plans. I need to sell now to help defray Neurosurgical costs.
The pictures won't load here, so look at Craigslist Salem Oregon and then give a call to set up a time to view in person. 541-217-8346:
New Heavy Duty Electric Tongue Jack Camping World Woodburn
New Fan Tastic Fan Camping World Woodburn
Roof Vents Professionally Sealed by camping World in Woodburn
Custom resurfacing and custom paint by Advanced RV in Brooks
New Dual propane tanks and hoses
All appliances gone over by Adavnced RV in Brooks
3 Excellent Tires, spare tire cover, rear mount
Brand New Deep Cycle RV Battery
UHaul type flat plug wiring harness pin connections
All New Running Lights
Gold Tone appliances and upholstery
Walls light bright and airy ivory/white
Excellent recirculating Toilet
TravLer Duette 4 burner stove/oven/heater
Old 09-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #12

Trailer: Former 1978 Trillium 4500 owner (now 2010 R-pod)
that was very nice of you Raya

A nice looking trailer too!
Old 09-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #13

Trailer: Bigfoot 19 ft
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you have a full recovery and will get back to camping soon.

You trailer is beautiful! I am sure it will sell fast.

Best of luck.

JMP
Old 09-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #14

Cash + trade for my Amerigo

Just in case you've viewed my Amerigo with many pictures listed below...if you are short on the purchase price of $6000 and have something to trade plus cash to make up the difference, I may consider it. Perhaps you have a smaller trailer/teardrop or perhaps you have a Hoby Kayak propelled by pedal...who knows...? I'm getting ready for this last neurosurgery and copays, so a great deal is available. Before the drunk hit me head-on I was an avid kayaker and cyclist. I'd like to kayak again but cannot use my arms like that anymore and that Hoby Kayak uses feet instead-like a pedal car. So, if you've grown bored of your Hoby and want to give me money plus the Hoby, that may just work. Or maybe you have something else useful...541-217-8346 see the Amerigo ads on the Forum for the images. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #15

Registry
[QUOTE=sheridan;223215]Just in case you've viewed my Amerigo with many pictures listed below...if you are short on the purchase price of $6000 and have something to trade plus cash to make up the difference, I may consider it. Perhaps you have a smaller trailer/teardrop or perhaps you have a Hoby Kayak propelled by pedal...who knows...? I'm getting ready for this last neurosurgery and copays, so a great deal is available. Before the drunk hit me head-on I was an avid kayaker and cyclist. I'd like to kayak again but cannot use my arms like that anymore and that Hoby Kayak uses feet instead-like a pedal car. So, if you've grown bored of your Hoby and want to give me money plus the Hoby, that may just work. Or maybe you have something else useful...541-217-8346 see the Amerigo ads on the Forum for the images. Thanks![/QUOTE

Hey, Sheridan...

Sorry about your accident! There aren't any pics in your post; I might know somebody who might be interested, if you have more details.

Hope you continue to recover! (And I've heard good things about the Hobie pedal 'yaks!)
Old 09-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #16

Sheridan's Amerogo For Sale Picture Location

Hi Michelle and Thanks for writing!
If you scan down on the Forum's list of trailers for sale and look on the 3 postings I have for 9/9 and 9/10, it'll show an abundance of images. I didn't know how to make them all show up in one ad because only so many are permitted per ad, so i created a few ads to show the add'l pics. Please feel free to call me and leave a message in case I miss you or your friend. 541-217-8346 Sprint Cellphone.
thanks,
Sheridan

[QUOTE=Michele B;223711]
Quote:
Just in case you've viewed my Amerigo with many pictures listed below...if you are short on the purchase price of $6000 and have something to trade plus cash to make up the difference, I may consider it. Perhaps you have a smaller trailer/teardrop or perhaps you have a Hoby Kayak propelled by pedal...who knows...? I'm getting ready for this last neurosurgery and copays, so a great deal is available. Before the drunk hit me head-on I was an avid kayaker and cyclist. I'd like to kayak again but cannot use my arms like that anymore and that Hoby Kayak uses feet instead-like a pedal car. So, if you've grown bored of your Hoby and want to give me money plus the Hoby, that may just work. Or maybe you have something else useful...541-217-8346 see the Amerigo ads on the Forum for the images. Thanks![/QUOTE

Hey, Sheridan...

Sorry about your accident! There aren't any pics in your post; I might know somebody who might be interested, if you have more details.

Hope you continue to recover! (And I've heard good things about the Hobie pedal 'yaks!)
Old 09-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #17

Registry
Thanks, Sheridan!

For the benefit of others who might want one-stop pic shopping, these are your links!

Pics/Info
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43629.html

More pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43633.html

Even More Pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43634.html
Old 09-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #18

You're the greatest!

THANKS so very much! You are so thoughtful to have done this for me! I so appreciate your assistance! Please pray it sells soon as surgery is the 27th and copays are HUGE!
Thanks,
Sheridan 541-217-8346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele B View Post
Thanks, Sheridan!

For the benefit of others who might want one-stop pic shopping, these are your links!

Pics/Info
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43629.html

More pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43633.html

Even More Pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43634.html
Old 09-21-2010, 10:55 PM   #19

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Hi Sheridan, did you sell your trailer? I have a friend with a need and $5,000 and no hobicat, but maybe she could come up with something you want; unfortunately she is very busy so told me today she won't be able to "shop" for one until weekend-after-next. At any rate, is it still available?
Old 09-21-2010, 11:09 PM   #20

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Still for sale?

Quote:
THANKS so very much! You are so thoughtful to have done this for me! I so appreciate your assistance! Please pray it sells soon as surgery is the 27th and copays are HUGE!
Thanks,
Sheridan 541-217-8346

Hi Sheridan, did you sell your trailer? I have a friend with a need who in 2 weeks wants to buy a fiberglass trailer for $5,000. No Hobicat but perhaps she has something else to throw in the pot (do you like mosaics? she has a $2,500 mosaic table she made). Like I mentioned, she is too busy to shop for two weeks plus needs her renter's insurance payment (where she was living had a longstanding roof leak & now toxic mold), but if you're still trying to sell the good Lord may have something in store for the both of you.

Cory Hilby
Olympia, WA
home 360-867-4004
cell 253-312-3372

Tags
amerigo