ON SOLD 1878 13' Boler for Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #1

Name: Nikki
Trailer: in the market
Ontario
SOLD 1878 13' Boler for Sale

1978 13' Boler for sale in Northern Ontario (on the border with the UP, MI)

Unfortunately unexpected medical expenses and problems force sale. It is in excellent condition. The wheel bearings were repacked in April. There have been no leaks or rot. Previous owners removed the top bunk and the onboard water tank & tap/pump. The doors for the cupboards over the sink/burner have been replaced with tension bars and a curtain at some point which works well. Includes porta-potty under front bench seat. Original awning included plus a brand new replacement awning. Includes original manuals and working 2 burner stove, 2 way fridge (15 Amp or Propane), and propane furnace.

The only 'issues' are that the door lock is a Lyster which has proved irreplaceable though you could replace it with a different lock completely. However, it works fine with the key on the outside and with a screwdriver in place of the catch (broken off prior to my ownership) to lock it from the inside. There is a hasp and padlock on the outside for added security when you're away.

The ensolite lining is all in great condition though the seam tapes are buckling a little and could do with some work if you want it to look perfect! I like the character.

The 2 burner stove needs some cleaning - I have barkeeper's friend ready to clean it but couldn't cope with the scent of it to do it myself.

Asking Price USD$5,000 OBO

More pictures available if you PM me with an email address. (There is a picture on my profile).
Old 06-07-2016, 07:19 AM   #2

Ontario
PRICE REDUCED

Price reduced as of 7th June to $5,000 CAD.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #3

Ontario
SOLD

SOLD

Tags
boler