Lander Rally - Arezzo (Tuscany) Italy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #1

Trailer: Lander (401S)
Hello Fiberglass friends!!!

I would to condivide with you our rally in Arezzo (Tuscany) in wich there were only fiberglass italian caravan: Lander!

other pics here http://epocaravan.forumfree.net/?t=34904819

bye to everyone!!

(I hope that my english is not too bad )
Attached Thumbnails
33cr685.jpg  
miss susy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Great pictures, Susy!

CindyL
Old 01-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Susy,

Thanks! One thing I notice on in photos of European/English campers, is that there seem to be a lot of purpose-made screened entrance tents for them. What a great feature.

Your English is great. And it allowed me to learn that "condivide" is Italian for "share"

I'd love to see more of the inside of a Lander, if you get a chance to post photos of yours. Maybe it's just a "grass is greener on the other side of the fence" thing, but the European/English/Scandinavian campers (caravans) always look so nice inside! I'm thinking of the glimpse I got of the Lander on your link, and of campers like the Eribas and MKPs, etc.

And of course the food looked great No wimpy camping pans in sight

Raya
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #4

Quote:
I'd love to see more of the inside of a Lander, if you get a chance to post photos of yours. Maybe it's just a "grass is greener on the other side of the fence" thing, but the European/English/Scandinavian campers (caravans) always look so nice inside! I'm thinking of the glimpse I got of the Lander on your link, and of campers like the Eribas and MKPs, etc.

And of course the food looked great No wimpy camping pans in sight

Raya
If you suggest me where in this forum ... I'm will happy to post lander pics interiors

You have reason!!! "Grass is greener... " Me and my husband (robirob is his nick) loved very much caravan that we have seen in this forum: Burro, Casitas, and others...
Find this forum for us it was been find another universe!!!
We think that there were few fiberglass caravan... but it isn't so...
Old 01-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Great pictures, Susy!

CindyL
Hi Cindy! Do you remember me?

Here you can find other pics... http://epocaravan.forumfree.net/?t=34916943
they are made by my "lander friend" Riccardo (nick Pettirosso in epocaravan)...
He is a very good photographer and he has been in Canada for his honeymoon!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #6

Quote:
If you suggest me where in this forum ... I'm will happy to post lander pics interiors
Although it's called "Modifications and Updates," I think this is where most people show off photos of their campers. Is that right, Donna? Perhaps the administrators might like to then take a copy of some of your photos for the home page, where various brands of campers are shown (we can't post there directly though). There is a section there for "Lander 401," although I can't get it to load anything.

Here is the section I mentioned above, where people show their campers. I think you could go ahead and post your photos here. In the case that it's not just the right place, an administrator will move it and no harm done. Thanks ahead for the photos!:

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/in...p?showforum=56

Raya
Old 01-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #7

Trailer: Former Casita 17 ft owner
Quote:

You have reason!!! "Grass is greener... " Me and my husband (robirob is his nick) loved very much caravan that we have seen in this forum: Burro, Casitas, and others...
Find this forum for us it was been find another universe!!!
We think that there were few fiberglass caravan... but it isn't so...
Miss Susy,

The place to post photos of your Lander is in Show us Your Rigs.

My regards to you and Roberto and to all members of Epocaravan.

Ciao, Morgan
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #8

Trailer: 2003 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Send a message via AIM to Robert Brummett Send a message via MSN to Robert Brummett Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Brummett
Quote:
Miss Susy,

The place to post photos of your Lander is in Show us Your Rigs.

My regards to you and Roberto and to all members of Epocaravan.

Ciao, Morgan
Is that you, cuz? How you been?
Robert Brummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #9

Oh for heaven's sakes, how did I miss "Show Us Your Rigs"?

How embarrassing!

About my post above.... Never Mind!

R.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #10

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Sure, Susy, I just have not been to your web site for a while, but I love the pictures over there. I love your trailers and the screen houses that fit them. I found those screen houses on a web site in England when I was looking for one for our fiberglass trailer, but you can't find them here. At least, I could not, but I found a British company that would ship them. However, we found the screen house that we use. It works almost the same way, but it was not made for our trailer, so it does not fit so snugly.

Maybe I will pop on over and post pictures from our vacation last summer. I think the last pictures were from a year or two ago. Last summer, we went east to places that my ancestors lived.

Right now, our trailer is covered for the winter. The temperature here right now is -12 degrees F with an equivalent of -30 degreen F.

CindyL
Old 01-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #11

Trailer: 1971 Astro (ie. Campster/Hunter I)
Send a message via MSN to Harry Young Send a message via Yahoo to Harry Young

Suzy,
le immagini era grande, la gente osservata come stavano avendo divertimento grande. Non ho saputo che rimorchi della vetroresina pure è stata gradita dove vivete, li ringrazia per il vostro alberino. Continui a trasmettere più immagini, io realmente le ha godute. Sto guardando i Web site differenti che potrei trovare circa i rimorchi della vetroresina in Europa, là sono molto di ho previsto.
Gradisco vedere all'interno dei rimorchi progettati là e vedere se posso ottenere le buone idee per il miei propri qui.
Grazie.
Harry

Suzy,
The pictures were great, the people looked like they were having great fun. I did not know fiberglass trailers were as well liked where you live, thank you for your post. Keep sending more pictures, I really enjoyed them. I have been looking at the different web sites that I could find about fiberglass trailers in Europe, there are many more than I expected.
I like to see inside the trailers designed there and see if I can get good ideas for my own here.
Thank you.
Harry
Harry Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:16 AM   #12

thanks my friends for your fiendly welcome with you received me!

I don't understand always all you write me (my English is very limited!) but I understand the sense ;-) (for example, Robert what's the mean of "cuz"?)

Hi Morgan!!! How do you do? Rob regards you and your family...

I try now to put the interiors of my lander 401S in the apposite section of the forum... If I wrong something, tell me please ;-)
Old 01-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #13
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Although it's called "Modifications and Updates," I think this is where most people show off photos of their campers. Is that right, Donna? Perhaps the administrators might like to then take a copy of some of your photos for the home page, where various brands of campers are shown (we can't post there directly though). There is a section there for "Lander 401," although I can't get it to load anything.
Raya, If you go to the Albums section, there is an entry for Lander 401, with a few interior pics. (Admittedly, not many.) I don't know why the link from the home page isn't correctly set - but thank you for the tip! (We'll get it fixed!)

Susy, "Cuz" is a slang abbreviation for "cousin." Robert and Morgan are, I think, distantly related to one another. Thank you for taking the trouble to post here - it is not easy in a foreign language. We all appreciate seeing your pictures and hearing about caravanning in Europe (especially Italy!)

Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #14

Trailer: 2003 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Send a message via AIM to Robert Brummett Send a message via MSN to Robert Brummett Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Brummett
Hello, Susy. Apologies for high-jacking your post. I hadn't seen a post by Morgan for some time and was happy to see it. And, yes, we are apparently distantly related to one or more horse-thief antecedents.

("High-jacking" on a forum is when someone posts something that has nothing to do with your original post. It's considered rude if the thread then drifts off the original subject and onto the high-jacker's subject.)
Robert Brummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Susy, "Cuz" is a slang abbreviation for "cousin."

Thank you for taking the trouble to post here - it is not easy in a foreign language. We all appreciate seeing your pictures and hearing about caravanning in Europe (especially Italy!)
Thank you Robert!!! I've learned another noun!!!

In our italian rallies we eat very much (and drink too!).
When I come back home... I'm in diet for a week!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #16

Trailer: Former Casita 17 ft owner
Quote:
Thank you Robert!!! I've learned another noun!!!

In our italian rallies we eat very much (and drink too!).
When I come back home... I'm in diet for a week!!!
Even reading on Epocaravan of your camping makes me fat. Great food and wine makes for good friendship (but not Limoncello ).

Susy, cuz is a brief form of cousin (cugino). Robert Brummett may be my distant cousin, but I don't think so; he is too Irish. Ciao Robert.

Your English is much better than my Italian, so don't apologize. You and Roberto both have good English.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #17

Quote:
Robert Brummett may be my distant cousin, but I don't think so; [b]he is too Irish.

Tags
lander