Here you go.......... Minnesota Vikings Casita and Van - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/rvs/1107659934.html

This is another first! All set up for those die hard fans.............................
Old 04-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #2

Trailer: 17 ft 1986 Burro
Wow! Did they stop being fans?
Old 04-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Maybe they're moving to Wisconsin or Illinois... that could be dangerous.

R.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #4

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Unhappy

Quote:
A [b]1993 Chevrolet Astro Van and [b]1984 16' Casita Travel Trailer. Both are custom painted, exterior as well as interior. They will be sold as a set and will not be sold separately. We obviously use this to tailgate, and we have had a tremendous amount of fun over the years.

The van has approximately 88,500 actual miles (I bought it with approximately 76,000) and is in very good condition. It has ABS, AC, power steering, cruise control, tilt wheel, 4 Captain-style leather seats with lumbar support, leather bench seat, power windows, and power locks. The interior dash board is also custom painted, and the walls and ceiling have all been re-covered with purple and white crushed velvet fabric, and the floor has been re-carpeted with purple 1/4" shag. 15" tires have less than 10,000 miles. [b]The decals are vinyl and can be easily removed, as well as the 52" bull horns. It has a good stereo system and sound with the Kenwood (AM/FM/CD) KDC-V6017 w/ remote (adjustable multi-colored face, including purple). Maintenance checks are performed regularly, and to the best of my knowledge has never been in any accidents.

The Casita travel trailer has an exterior height of approximately 7' 8" high and an interior height of approximately 5' 10". The overall width is approximately 6' 8". The approximate dry weight is 1730 lbs., and the dry hitch weight is approximately 215 lbs. I have a sway bar mounted on the hitch, so it travels very well, even with water in the holding tank(s). It includes a closet, toilet (anyone who has tailgated can appreciate not having to use the Porto Potties), shower tub, microwave, refrigerator, sink, natural gas stove, natural gas heater (2–20-pound cylinders mount on front of trailer), and cupboards for storage. In addition to the closet and cupboards, there is extra storage space under the bench seats, as well. All the oak wood is new, the cushions have all been recovered, and the carpet is new, as well. We also installed new 3/4" plywood after gutting and before re-installing everything. The table folds down to make a bed, and the long bench seat can be converted into a bunk bed, so it can sleep 2-4 relatively comfortably. The trailer is equipped with a water pump, water heater, and deep cycle battery. It is AD/DC adaptable, and I run everything with a small Honda generator when we tailgate. There are four speakers and a subwoofer which are linked to the van, so music can play there, too. The awning is purple with yellow trim and reads "Skol Vikes"in white on the front. The grill is strapped down to a removable mounted cage platform attached to the rear frame.

[b]The van and trailer have purple and white neon underbody lights, respectively, with a music interface (so the lights dance to the beat of music). There is also some interior lighting, but in order to really appreciate the detail, you need to see the set. We will throw in most all the items we use for tailgating, too, such as chairs, tables, blankets, plates, utensils, grill, flags and 21' telescopic flagpole, etc. I might throw in the Honda generator, too.

Obviously, we have a lot of time, effort, and monetary investment into this, and [b]we're trying to get out what we figured we've put into it
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #5

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Arrow

Quote:
Wow! Did they stop being fans?
Maybe they need a new source of funding for their season tickets...
Old 04-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #6

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft and Trillium 4500
My Dad is a huge Vikings fan - he would absolutely love that!
Old 04-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #7

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
You would think the least they could do is take new pictures. We have the same picture here: Paint Jobs and I posted it Oct 29 2006, 07:10 AM
Old 04-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #8

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
And here I wonder if I should add a stripe...
Old 04-06-2009, 05:21 AM   #9

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry

Name:   subarucompanion_010.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  8.4 KB

Tags
casita