Our Perris Pacer Redo--and Upcoming Vintage Trailer Show! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #1

Name: Janine
Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer
California
Our Perris Pacer Redo--and Upcoming Vintage Trailer Show!

I wanted to share a post I wrote about the renovation of our 1988 Perris Pacer on my outdoor living blog, Laguna Dirt | Ideas and inspiration for gardening, landscaping and outdoor living.

To our surprise and delight, we have been invited to bring our little blue egg to the Vintage Trailer Show at Modernism Week in Palm Springs at the end of February (22 and 23). We were told there will also be a Scamp and Boler as well. (Would love to know who you are!)

The show director told me that this is the first year the show will include fiberglass egg trailers. Apparently, it was started mainly to showcase Airstreams, but has morphed in recent years to include other trailers.

Click HERE to read my post.

As I said in my post, we couldn't have done it without all of you generous egg owners here who offered advice, tips, support and unbridled enthusiasm.

Thank you!
LagunaDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:39 AM   #2

Name: Gage
Trailer: 13' Burro
California
I was invited to show my 9' Field and Stream that I restored. Told him I had sold it and was now doing an 81' Burro but didn't know when it would be finished. That was a couple of months ago. The Burro got finished but hadn't heard from him so I'm going to a small Vintage Trailer Gathering at Valley Center that same weekend. Enjoy the show.
gage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:53 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
The boler and scamp attending are my sons trailers from happier camper . I will also hope to be attending If you would like you can contact him through the happier camper website
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:55 AM   #4

California
Happier Camper

@Gage They don't know what they're missing! Have fun at your Valley Center gathering!

@Mike That's great! Your son, Derek, was helpful to us when we were searching for our egg. We had found a used U-haul egg, and he gave us some advice on how to decide whether it was worth the investment. (I doubt he remembers us from all the people contacting him all the time, but he was a great help.)

I love his Happier Camper web site and am so glad his business has recovered from that awful theft of several eggs a couple years ago. And I bet all the people who rent his fleet of groovy eggs are even more grateful to him!!

It will be fun to meet him in person. (He gives you all the credit for his passion for eggs, as I'm sure you know.)

Janine
Old 01-11-2014, 11:55 AM   #5

Name: Paul
Trailer: Lander
germany
wow, what a picture

paul.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:54 PM   #6

California
Thanks!

Wow, that's a giant photo! Thanks, Paul. So glad you liked it. I took it with my Iphone 5 camera at sunrise in Joshua Tree.

Janine
Old 01-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #7

Name: Paul
Trailer: Lander
germany
love the style of your '88 pacer,
at the moment I am working on a '87 lander
paul.k is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
perris pacer, vin