Oliver #70 with a couple minor mods - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2015, 02:11 PM   #21

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
If I were installing the lights myself, one directly over the dinette in o/h cabinet where the window is located and similarly in the rear area, in the middle of the window area o/h and in the rear, centered over the night stand in the o/h. I'd also relocate the charging station from o/h down to the night stand side.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:18 PM   #22
GRC

Name: Greg
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II
Washington
Robert Partee,

Can the optional reading lights for the large table/kingbed be mounted toward the rear of the trailer? We do realize the TV screen is located at the right rear of the trailer. It would just make more sense to use the reading lights towards the rear while laying down at night with your head to the rear of the trailer.
GRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #23

Name: Stan
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull #63
Virginia
Thanks for the info on pulling the knob in the bath to drain there gray tank. Will try that when we leave on Sunday.
Stan and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:23 PM   #24

Name: Terry
Trailer: Oliver
Florida
Looking for advice

[QUOTE=Rob Outlaw;517454]Not sure this is the best thread to post some interior photos of our new Oliver we picked up on Mar 3rd but at least there is a minor mod or two and few others as works in progress. While most everyone here has seen photos of the Oliver interiors thought it would be fun to post a few or ours.

Anyway thanks for looking and hope you enjoy.

Rob

WE have an Oliver on order. Glad to hear from someone with experience. My question - have you found a place for trash??
Terrylembeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:34 PM   #25

Name: Rob
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II, #70
Montana
Yes go back and look at the second batch of photos. You will see a stainless steel small trash can at the base of the side dinette. Works great and not too much in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Rob Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #26

Name: Ron
Trailer: 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #69
South Carolina
I'm still hanging mine on the grab handle by the front door.
2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #69
Follow my blog - https://www.wincrasher.blogspot.com
Ron Merritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #27

Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan and Carol View Post
Thanks for the info on pulling the knob in the bath to drain there gray tank. Will try that when we leave on Sunday.
One other thing you can also do that will help. Once you're set up at the dump station place some leveling blocks, (we use the bright orange plastic lego like pieces), under the front jack on the Oliver and even with camper attached to TV lift the front up a couple of inches. Doesn't hurt a thing but it does provide a nice slope from front to back for more efficient draining. Obviously the bubble will provide a rough idea of the slope, how far off level you are.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:20 AM   #28
Commercial Member

Trailer: Oliver Legacy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRC View Post
Robert Partee,

Can the optional reading lights for the large table/kingbed be mounted toward the rear of the trailer? We do realize the TV screen is located at the right rear of the trailer. It would just make more sense to use the reading lights towards the rear while laying down at night with your head to the rear of the trailer.
The reading lights can be placed pretty much any where under the storage cabinets. We will be moving the side dinette lights positions soon for the above mentioned reasons. We love and have to have feed back so we can continue to improve our product.
Thanks for your question
Robert Partee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:09 PM   #29

Virginia
That little trash container seems like a good idea, but as I sit here it seems like it would be right in the way of my feet. We put up a hook on the wall of the dinette by the pantry and hang a plastic bag there. Just need to put up more hook, always have stuff to hang up to get it out of the way.
Now to figure how to keep the back rest cushions in the dinette from always falling over. Tried sticking velcro to the cushions, but they don't hold, may have to sew them on.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:48 AM   #30

Montana
Actually its not too bad as for being under foot. Occasionally it might get shuffled and inch or two but really a non event. While traveling we push under the table to the driver side so its not sliding all over the place. We also have one of these in the bathroom, got a two box special at Costco.

Regarding you're cushions, are you talking about while traveling? If so we turn ours to the outside wall (drivers side) where they jam between the table and walls behind each respective seat. They stay put this way.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:10 PM   #31

Virginia
No, it's every time you get up they fall over.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:18 AM   #32

Montana
No kidding, we have not had this issue. But half the time we end up with our gray cushions as seen in some of the photos to our back as we sit facing each other and the normal back cushion jammed in between the table. In other words just the opposite of what the photo represents. We have found this to be more comfortable for us.

Tags
oliver