Scamp front cushions - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #41

Name: Judy
Trailer: 13' Scamp "La Cucaracha"
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
Quite a few people have done what you are thinking. I sleep on the bottom bunk, and I hear you about the headroom. For now it's necessary because one of the kids sleeps on top. I do like the top bunk as a backrest when folded- it's nicely angled and supportive. For that reason I'll probably keep it even when it's just two of us.

Keeping the bunk would also be good for eventual resale. Storing it is the problem. Under a bed or couch at home, maybe? Wrapped in plastic and stored in a basement, attic, or shed?
I agree; I was kidding about selling it. It will be a hassle to rewrap, but I'll face it down one of these days!
Old 09-12-2017, 05:14 AM   #42

Name: Kathy
Trailer: Scamp
Michigan
Dick; Would love to see pic of how you cushion project turns out. I'll be starting mine this winter. I assume you are using the Scamp pattern. Lessons learned from you would be appreciated.
KKScamp04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #43

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKScamp04 View Post
Dick; Would love to see pic of how you cushion project turns out. I'll be starting mine this winter. I assume you are using the Scamp pattern. Lessons learned from you would be appreciated.
Kathy, this thread is almost 3 years old, and Dick hasn't logged into the forum since 3/2016. It's been revived twice with related questions, but the OP has probably moved on.

If you are just looking for general hints and advice about making new cushions for your Scamp, you might get more help by starting your own thread in the "Mods, Alterations, and Updates" section. Tell us what you have (pictures are good!) and what you plan to do. One hint: clear and specific thread titles elicit better responses.

You can also do a search for other old threads. Best results are obtained using the "Site Search/Google" at the bottom of the search menu in the task bar under your log-in information at the upper right of every page.

Welcome to FiberglassRV, Kathy! I notice this is your first post. For good help navigating the forum, starting new threads, attaching pictures, etc., see this thread: Forums 101
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp