FL SOLD:1995 13' Scamp - Bay County, FL - $3,500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp
SOLD:1995 13' Scamp - Bay County, FL - $3,500

For sale - 1995 13’ Scamp

• Bathroom with built-in china toilet; lavatory (no shower); black water tank and sewer hose
• Original working built-in appliances: 2-burner porcelain drop-in gas stove with cover; stainless steel sink; Dometic RM2202 model refrigerator with freezer
• Awning and poles, stored in bumper; original folding screen door
• Newly-covered dinette cushions make into a bed using table (storage underneath); original dinette cushion covers are intact
• New hand-scraped oak flooring and cabinets painted in June
• Table and bathroom door are new and handmade by owner
• 3 standard 13” tires (includes spare)
• 120 volt and 12 volt electrical system; 25 ft 30 amp power cord and adapter included; 12-volt porch light and interior lights
• 12-gallon fresh water tank and city hookup; water pump and toilet operate on 12-volt or shore power
• 4 stabilizer jacks; safety chains; roof vent
• 20-pound gas tank and battery not included, although camper works with both
• Approximate weight 1200 – 1500 pound; hitch weight 100 pounds; pulls nicely with a small car or truck
• Located in Bay County, Florida; transportation will be buyer’s responsibility but we will consider delivery, depending on distance

We have owned this little trailer for about eight years and have logged many, many miles towing it – with both 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder smaller cars. We hope someone will buy it who loves it as much as we have. We decided to move up to a slightly larger camper upon my husband’s retirement in the hopes that we will travel more often and possibly stay for longer periods of time in our new camper.

Asking $3,500 (cash only); clear Florida title
Attached Thumbnails
Passenger-Entry side.jpg   Camping in North Georgia.jpg  

Kitchen.jpg   Dinette and new table.jpg  

Bathroom door-fridge-storage.jpg   Bathroom lavatory etc.jpg  

Screen door closed.jpg   Toilet.jpg  

Old 12-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #2

Sorry that some of the photos are sideways. They started out straight but I guess they were re-sized and this happened then.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:04 AM   #3

Name: Jay
Ohio
Scamp

Hello,

Interested in your scamp. Am not sure where in Florida you are located. I live in NW Ohio and do have some questions regarding your unit. Are there are any cracks in fiberglass. Can you tell me of any defects that may need fixing. I am retiring in January and looking for a scamp in good condition....as this would be my 3rd unit. How is the finish on outside. I have cash, just bought a Hyundai Tuscon 4 cyl SUV and am waiting for a hitch to come My other issue is weather change and not being able to pick up a unit in bad weather. If we can work out details I would be very interested.

Judy Keel
IshKaBibili@yahoo.com
Old 12-10-2014, 08:07 AM   #4

Name: Chuck
Trailer: In the market
Florida
Scamp for sale

I am willing to buy your Scamp, please post your information so I can email you or call to be able to see the Scamp. My number is 321-220-0740. I will bring cash for the sale, would like to know if the Scamp has a microwave and Air Conditioner?
Thanks,my email is: cdadams689@gmail.com
Chuck
Old 12-10-2014, 08:29 AM   #5

Name: Jay
Ohio
[QUOTE=JKeel;495583]Hello,

Interested in your scamp. Am not sure where in Florida you are located. I live in NW Ohio and do have some questions regarding your unit. Are there are any cracks in fiberglass. Can you tell me of any defects that may need fixing. I am retiring in January and looking for a scamp in good condition....as this would be my 3rd unit. How is the finish on outside. I have cash, just bought a Hyundai Tuscon 4 cyl SUV and am waiting for a hitch to come My other issue is weather change and not being able to pick up a unit in bad weather. If we can work out details I would be very interested and have cash.

JKeel
IshKaBibili@yahoo.com
Old 12-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #6

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: In the market
Florida
Am very interested in your Scamp and would like to see it. I am in Citrus County and not sure where Bay County is. We have the cash and are ready to buy. My email address is bonozello@tampabay.rr.com. Please email me with phone number or I will give you mine so you can call me.Would like to see it ASAP. Thank you.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:36 PM   #7

Name: Jose
Trailer: currently shopping
Florida
I am also interested in the scamp I have been looking in florida for quite some time and would be willing to travel to see it My numer is407 968 8702
Old 12-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #8

Trailer: Teardrop
Bay County is in the panhandle of Florida, kind of halfway between Tallahassee and Pensacola. Panama City is the main city, though most people, if they've heard of Bay County, know Panama City Beach better.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #9

Name: Thomas
Florida
Is your unit still available
Old 12-10-2014, 07:26 PM   #10

To all who have asked.....I have an appointment with a couple driving down from Tennessee in the morning who say they plan to take it back home with them. If that deal falls through, I will let you all know. If it sells, I will be sure to post it as sold. Thanks to all for your interest.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:51 AM   #11

Name: andrea
Trailer: currently shopping
Florida
Is this lil cutie still available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 12-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #12

The Scamp sold this morning to a very nice couple from Tennessee. Thanks to everyone for your interest.

Tags
scamp