Hi I'm Mike. Is this a Boler? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2015, 09:59 AM   #21

Name: Denis
Trailer: trillium 15
Ontario
Very Nice

nice and very different . will be interesting to find out what it actually is ?? looks to me like someone has changed a few things . and looks like you want to also . is there not any plate on the side , or the hitch . that would give a clue ?? perhaps inside ??? have fun investigating
trilliumdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 03:16 PM   #22

Name: Brandi
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul CT
Texas
An Eco perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Brandiwhne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 04:28 PM   #23

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
No, it's a Wisp. Yea, those windows are not small-trailer RV stock. But you know what? If they work for you they work for US. Truly. At this point, trying to get it back to original isn't going to make it more valuable, because it will never be. As long as it's safe to go down the road (you're sharing road with the rest of us!) and clean (your dirt is cleaner than they're dirt) make MEMORIES. As long as it's perfect for you, it's perfect for us.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:18 PM   #24

Name: MikeM
Trailer: Wisp
Texas
Hoping to post some interior pictures tonight if I can figure out how to load them again. I finally got it partially cleaned out (all of the loose stuff and 3/4 of the rat mess).
MikeM1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:54 AM   #25

Texas
Finally, some more pics.

Finally, I got to take some more pics for y'all. I had to switch tablets to do it.

These are mostly inside pics as requested. This is after the third cleaning. I've since sprayed it out at the carwash andit looks a little better. Had to put a new tire on it too. I'm pretty sure it's going to need new wheels since the original won't hold air even with a new tire.

I tried to take pics of the windows inside but it was too sunny and they didn't turn out right. Next time.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_00000106.jpg   IMG_00000107.jpg  

IMG_00000114.jpg   IMG_00000117.jpg  

Old 03-29-2015, 10:45 AM   #26

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM1234 View Post
Finally, I got to take some more pics for y'all. I had to switch tablets to do it.

These are mostly inside pics as requested. This is after the third cleaning. I've since sprayed it out at the carwash andit looks a little better. Had to put a new tire on it too. I'm pretty sure it's going to need new wheels since the original won't hold air even with a new tire.

I tried to take pics of the windows inside but it was too sunny and they didn't turn out right. Next time.
Mike when you say you had "to put a new tire on it" do you mean just one tire? Replacing just one tire is never a really good idea. Best to replace both with same make and age.

What btw is on the walls around the back? Would be interesting to see whats behind it so as to see what if any fiberglass work was done when they changed out the rear window to that big one.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:39 PM   #27

Texas
Long way to go

Just one tire to get it rolling for the first time in no telling how long. I just pulled it a block to the carwash and back. When I get a little more work done on it and it is ready to go for a longer trip I will definitely buy two new tires. I guess I'll have to buy two new wheels too. Good news is that it did indeed roll. The guy that drug it out of the woods and a block to where I'm working on it drug it on a blown wheel with a completely unrelated truck tire stuck up underneath it that I didn't discover until I jacked it up and found it lodged underneath.

I'll try to get some better pictures of the back window and others as soon as possible.

The floor just as you enter the door is ripped on both sides back about 8 or 9 inches. I thought initially that it was a wooden floor but it appears to be fiberglass. It looks like it is a complete fiberglass top as well as bottom. I suppose that is no surprise to you regulars. How does one repair fiberglass like that though in a critical spot where you step. I think I can patch a hole, but a load bearing step???
Old 04-11-2015, 08:47 AM   #28

Name: Christian
Trailer: Escape 2017, 17B
Florida
Hi Mike, I agree with Donna that you modify to make it your own. If the wife wants a bath, put er in! Make it yours and enjoy. When you're done using your Wisp, someone will love that full bath and snap it up!

Sent from my C6530N using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Christian in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:55 AM   #29

Texas
Wisp remodel

Finally just put it in the shop to get some professional help. I posted some pics on a different forum but thought I'd put a link here in case it wasn't seen. http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...del-70141.html

Tags
boler, wisp, wisp remodel