MN 1972 Cloud 9 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #1

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Cloud 9
Minnesota
1972 Cloud 9

Recently restored (titled) 1972 Cloud 9 Trailer with trolley car style raised roof. 9' shell, 12' tongue to tail. Two bunks up front that convert to couch, rear dinette converts to double bed. Exterior has been professionally preped and repainted white with black accents (complete with fiberglass cloud "logo" on rear). All lights in working order. Lower front of trailer has rhino-gard finish to prevent rock chips. Very tastefully custom pinstriped and lettering.. Cushions are all original in very good condition with exception (front bunk pad needs zipper to be resewn 6-8", not broken). Windows are in nice shape and operable with curtains. Has roof vent, small electric fridge, sink with grey water drain tube (no exterior water supply, holding tank or faucet at this time), two burner propane stove and gas lamp. Two additional ac recepticles. lots of storage in this little gem. Frame is rock solid, new tires, bearings freshly repacked, Spare tire is original and needs new rubber. 2" coupler, small electric heater as heat source, but room for externally vented propane furnace. Approx. 900# easy tow for any 4 cylinder vehicle.

** Additionally available is a rear "bolt on" poly storage container with two hinged lids (19"D x 19"T x 50"W). Works great for hauling addition gear, and doubles as a table top for outside activities. Currently removed, as I feel it takes away from the trailer's great appearance and clean lines.

As you know, these are very difficult to find and highly sought after trailers mfg'd. in St. Cloud, MN. Trailer is currently located in Mpls, MN. A real head turner... attracting attention where ever I stop. If interested I can be reached at 952-938-1125
Parting price $5100
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1922.jpg   IMG_1924.jpg  

IMG_1921.jpg   IMG_1925.jpg  

Old 03-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #2

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Cloud 9
Minnesota
SOLD 1972 Cloud 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weissguy View Post
Recently restored (titled) 1972 Cloud 9 Trailer with trolley car style raised roof. 9' shell, 12' tongue to tail. Two bunks up front that convert to couch, rear dinette converts to double bed. Exterior has been professionally preped and repainted white with black accents (complete with fiberglass cloud "logo" on rear). All lights in working order. Lower front of trailer has rhino-gard finish to prevent rock chips. Very tastefully custom pinstriped and lettering.. Cushions are all original in very good condition with exception (front bunk pad needs zipper to be resewn 6-8", not broken). Windows are in nice shape and operable with curtains. Has roof vent, small electric fridge, sink with grey water drain tube (no exterior water supply, holding tank or faucet at this time), two burner propane stove and gas lamp. Two additional ac recepticles. lots of storage in this little gem. Frame is rock solid, new tires, bearings freshly repacked, Spare tire is original and needs new rubber. 2" coupler, small electric heater as heat source, but room for externally vented propane furnace. Approx. 900# easy tow for any 4 cylinder vehicle.

** Additionally available is a rear "bolt on" poly storage container with two hinged lids (19"D x 19"T x 50"W). Works great for hauling addition gear, and doubles as a table top for outside activities. Currently removed, as I feel it takes away from the trailer's great appearance and clean lines.

As you know, these are very difficult to find and highly sought after trailers mfg'd. in St. Cloud, MN. Trailer is currently located in Mpls, MN. A real head turner... attracting attention where ever I stop. If interested I can be reached at 952-938-1125
Parting price $5100
Trailer is sold.
Unable to edit classified ad at this time. Administrator please delete ad. Thank you.

Weissguy

Tags
cloud