Anyone near Nashville? Just want to SEE a Casita, scamp or similar in person... - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2019, 08:49 AM   #21

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Vermilye View Post
I'll be at Henry Horton, site 16 April 1 - 4th with my Escape 21.
Jon, I know you like seeking out good places to eat on your travels, so make sure you check out Marcy Jo's Mealhouse and Bakery, it's about 10 minute drive from Henry Horton. You won't be disappointed...it's my go to for Saturday morning breakfast.
GregandTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 03:38 PM   #22

Name: cindy
Trailer: currently shopping
Tennessee
Hi I live inMurfreesboro Tennessee, we have a Casita 17 Liberty Delux for sale . If interested call my husband Eddie at 615-804-9832
cyndwiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 03:40 PM   #23

Name: cindy
Trailer: currently shopping
Tennessee
Hi , i’m new to this forum so I’m not certain if you got the first message we are selling our Casita Liberty Delux, Eddie 615-804-9832
cyndwiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:12 AM   #24

Name: Babs
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Call Casita

Casita has an owners referral program in which Casita owners who are willing to show their trailers to perfect strangers Register with them, and if someone in any given area wants to see a Casita, they put the two parties in touch.im sure there are people nearer Nashville that would love to show you there’s, but I personally know 5 folks in the Townsend area that would let you look at theirs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycatbitesme View Post
Hi there
I am in the market (I think!) for a fiberglass travel trailer. The only issue is, I can't seem to find any to even see in person. I live near Nashville, TN. If anyone has a Casita, Scamp or the like and would be willing for me to come by and just take a look at it, I would really appreciate it.

We have had a "regular" (aluminum siding etc.) TT for about a year and love it. The only issue is that it is too large for us at this point.

We are seriously considering a fiberglass travel trailer and the Scamps and Casitas are highest on the list. We just want to get to see one and step inside one before we pull the trigger and (potentially) drive half way across the country to pick it up

Thanks so much in advance for considering. I look forward to hearing from you.l
Rockytop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:16 AM   #25

Name: Jon
Trailer: Escape 21C
New York
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregandTeresa View Post
Jon, I know you like seeking out good places to eat on your travels, so make sure you check out Marcy Jo's Mealhouse and Bakery, it's about 10 minute drive from Henry Horton. You won't be disappointed...it's my go to for Saturday morning breakfast.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! An excellent breakfast.
Jon Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:22 AM   #26

Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Vermilye View Post
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! An excellent breakfast.
Glad you enjoyed it. Too bad you are leaving tomorrow, their Friday night catfish is excellent too. And if you were still here on Saturday, I could treat you for breakfast
Old 04-03-2019, 11:56 AM   #27

Name: Jo
Trailer: Casita SD 17
Kentucky
One hour north

Hi, It looks like you're getting lots of good options. I'm one hour north of Nashville in Bowling Green (straight shot up 65) if you want to see a 2017 Casita Spirit Deluxe. It has some good mods to check out too. PM me if interested!
TeamShack
TeamShack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:45 PM   #28

Name: Allen
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Casita TT

Hi, Casita factory has an owner referral program. Just call them at 800-442-9986 ask for Carla and she can give you a list of Casita owners in your city who are willing to show their trailer. In the mean time check out the Casita tours on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/RVadventuresTV

Good luck selecting the best TT for your needs. Allen
allenfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:47 PM   #29

Name: Richard
Trailer: Scamp 13
Georgia
Townsend Egg Rally

My wife and I will also be at the Townsend, TN rally (our 1st rally since getting our 2009 Scamp 13' ) ... Looking fwd to meeting folks and getting some mod ideas...Hope to see you there.

Richard

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes." (Andy Rooney)

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes." Andy Rooney
rjg433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 07:03 PM   #30

Name: Jenny
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 16 with front bath
Tennessee
I am also south of Nashville in Thompson's Station and have a 2010 Scamp 16 layout 6. You can come and look at if you want, just PM me.
ScamperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:46 AM   #31

Tennessee
I had no idea there was so much fiberglass in this area.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:04 AM   #32

Name: Daniel
Trailer: Sold it
Northern VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregandTeresa View Post
I had no idea there was so much fiberglass in this area.
I had thought the same things. A few years ago I lived an hour north of Nashville in Clarksville for a few years.
Dan-NS27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita, scamp