Lil Snoozy/Florida - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2017, 11:02 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft 2000 Scamp
Lil Snoozy/Florida

As we continue our research for buying another fiberglass trailer, we are wondering if there are any possible Lil Snoozy's to view in the central Florida area. We are currently in the Ocala area.

Thanks

Steve
Steve M K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 12:10 PM   #2

Name: Jim
Trailer: 2015 Casita 17SD
Florida
There's a user named Mitzi (don't recall her full name, but Mitzi is part of her username) that lives in FL. You can probably find her with search. I think she's east coast.

I also met someone in Sebring with one, but I don't know if he's on the forum.
DeBreez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #3

Name: Sherrie
Trailer: LilSnoozy
Florida
Middleburg,Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve M K View Post
As we continue our research for buying another fiberglass trailer, we are wondering if there are any possible Lil Snoozy's to view in the central Florida area. We are currently in the Ocala area.

Thanks

Steve
Steve
You are more than welcome to see ours. We live south of Middleburg Florida. My e-mail is reelman6@bellsouth.net. We love ours, it is everything we had hoped for. My husband is 6'4 and he can stand in it.
Just emailwhen going to be this and I would love to show you ous.
Sherrie
scotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:55 AM   #4

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Since the Scamp camp was mostly filled up. There was a post on the Snoozy Forum of maybe a Snoozy get together in Lake Placid Fl. during the same time frame. I think there are 3 Snoozy owners in Lake Placid Fl.
Eddie
Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:54 PM   #5

Trailer: 13 ft 2000 Scamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotter View Post
Steve
You are more than welcome to see ours. We live south of Middleburg Florida. My e-mail is reelman6@bellsouth.net. We love ours, it is everything we had hoped for. My husband is 6'4 and he can stand in it.
Just emailwhen going to be this and I would love to show you ous.
Sherrie
Thank You so much Sherri for letting us tour your Lil Snoozy today. We were both vey impressed with the unit and the things you have done. My wife is even more sold on the unit than before now that she has been in it. I have to admit that I am pretty impressed with everything i seen today. I did not think I could be swayed from my past love of our Casita, but I am quickly becoming a believer. Now to start the dreaming planing and execution to getting us back in the fiberglass fold. What a wonderful day it was and thanks again for your gracious hospitality.

Bunny and Steve
Steve M K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 12:32 PM   #6

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Ohio
Lil snoozy being made with no propane

Can any lil snoozy owners comment on the electric vs no propane stove and water heater in their camper. That is do you see it as a pro or con with this trailer?
PMWIZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #7

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
Not a Little Snoozy but we had an all electric EggCamper and it was not satisfactory since we use our trailers in the winter. I had a local rv business add a propane furnace and cooktop. Much more usable in the winter and the propane allowed off the grid use. To each his own.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:13 PM   #8

Name: Jacqueline
Trailer: Scamp
Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMWIZARD View Post
Can any lil snoozy owners comment on the electric vs no propane stove and water heater in their camper. That is do you see it as a pro or con with this trailer?

Not a lil snoozy owner either-- but I love being able to boil water for tea and oatmeal on the propane stovetop first thing in the morning when we aren't somewhere with electric.
JackieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:20 PM   #9

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
I find staying in serviced campgrounds is more akin to parking than camping. Wouldn't have a trailer if I had to park next to a power tree.
Attached Thumbnails
Ashnola camp WEB.jpg   W Lonesome Escape.jpg  

Tags
lil snoozy