Where are the Bigfoot trailer owners? - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2018, 01:14 PM   #61

Name: juan
Trailer: Bigfoot
Texas
ebnelson, hello...we are from South Texas and own a new 25B25 with the twin bed setup. Kind of far fetched, but we will be at the Javelina Fiberglass Rally being held at Ft Davis State Park at the end of this month into early Oct, over in West Texas. Like I said, kind of far fetched, because of the distance from Tucson, but you'd be more than welcome to visit and take a look at ours during that or any other time.
bigb... We ordered our 25 with the 13500 btu ac because we did not want to learn, after the fact, that an 11000 btu would not offer sufficient comfort for our needs. We live in very south Texas and, believe me, its hot and humid here. The one ac keeps the trailer extremely comfortable in over 110 degree summer heat.
pachewheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:47 PM   #62

Name: Jack
Trailer: Casita Liberty
Virginia
I would stay away from the Airstream. Thor bought them out & since then the quality is gone downhill.
jgilliam1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:43 PM   #63

Name: Brian
Trailer: Looking
Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachewheels View Post
ebnelson, hello...we are from South Texas and own a new 25B25 with the twin bed setup. Kind of far fetched, but we will be at the Javelina Fiberglass Rally being held at Ft Davis State Park at the end of this month into early Oct, over in West Texas. Like I said, kind of far fetched, because of the distance from Tucson, but you'd be more than welcome to visit and take a look at ours during that or any other time.
bigb... We ordered our 25 with the 13500 btu ac because we did not want to learn, after the fact, that an 11000 btu would not offer sufficient comfort for our needs. We live in very south Texas and, believe me, its hot and humid here. The one ac keeps the trailer extremely comfortable in over 110 degree summer heat.
Thanks for that info...I see Ft Davis is only a days drive from here....hmmm, might be tempted to do a weekend road trip.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #64

Name: juan
Texas
Brian ( bigb), the rally is called Javelina Roundup at Davis Mountain St. Park Sep. 29-Oct. 7.
We are registered to attend, but if you would like to pm me, I can give you more info if needed. Please drop by if you decide to make the trip.
pachewheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #65

Name: Brian
Trailer: Looking
Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachewheels View Post
Brian ( bigb), the rally is called Javelina Roundup at Davis Mountain St. Park Sep. 29-Oct. 7.
We are registered to attend, but if you would like to pm me, I can give you more info if needed. Please drop by if you decide to make the trip.
Thank You for the offer but we have decided since forum member Dale is going to show us his 25 foot rear queen tomorrow right here in Tucson it wouldn't make sense to drive a day just to look at the twin bed setup since the rest of the trailer is the same. Thanks again though for your offer. Hope you have a lot of fun at the rally!
Old 02-05-2019, 06:23 PM   #66

Name: jack
Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
Thank You for the offer but we have decided since forum member Dale is going to show us his 25 foot rear queen tomorrow right here in Tucson it wouldn't make sense to drive a day just to look at the twin bed setup since the rest of the trailer is the same. Thanks again though for your offer. Hope you have a lot of fun at the rally!

I'm at the Quartzite rally and there are 6 Bigfeet already with more probably coming.

Jack
tidewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:44 PM   #67

Name: Adam
California
I'm leaving next week from So Cal to Great Falls,MT to pick up my new 2018 25FB. I look forward to attend a few Rally 's with wife and kids. I previously bought a used 2006 21,only for a year, and loved the BF quality so decided to pull trigger to gain a little more space. I hope to have it for many years and many family memories. Adam.
araytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:05 PM   #68

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
I hope the weather cooperates for you. I know Cali is getting it too, but we're definitely in the middle of winter, finally! Snow and cold. If you like Mermaids, be sure to check out the Sip & Dip while you're in Great Falls. Or "Falls", as my friend who used to live there liked to call it. She said there's nothing great about it
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:50 PM   #69

Name: Steven and Paula
Ontario
Our first sighting of a Bigfoot!

Paula and I were lucky enough to finally meet another Bigfoot owner in Flagler Beach, Florida. The couple were from Tennessee and they had a 2006 25rq25 like ours. We were walking the along the beach when she noticed the trailer in a local State Park. They had a terrific view of the beach and the ocean from their camping spot. It was a lot of fun to finally run into another happy owner. They are original owners and are getting themselves mentally prepared to sell it soon.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:26 AM   #70

Name: Tim
California
Congratulations on your purchase and have a safe trip. I purchased a new 2018 25B17.5 up in Great Falls back in September and pulled it back to Santa Maria area. If your on the state highways (Montana #12), watch out for the big rigs pulling triples as I had one run me off the road trying to pass me. Drove the interstates up and took the scenic slow roads on the return. And make sure your dealer does a good job of setting up your tow vehicle and new TT. Keep an eye on them. I had trouble with mine.
Up2speed4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:32 AM   #71

Name: Roger
BC
On Vancouver Island and a new owner of a 2005 25B21FB We have booked a site in Rathtrevor Beach for the BOCI mini rally June 17-21. Fortunately we live 10 minutes from the campground so no ferries to contend with.
hb32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot