Hi! I am the owner of a 13 foot trillium trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #1

Name: Zedder
Trailer: Trillium
Colorado
Hi! I am the owner of a 13 foot trillium trailer

Hello!

I have owned my 1975 trillium trailer for about 12 years. I used to get a lot of use out of it but not so much in the last 6 years. Now I would love to get it ready for camping again. It is in need of some updates and since I've moved a few years ago to montreal, Canada from out west, I have no idea where to have Fiberglass Trailer work done. If anyone can refer me to people or businesses who have experience working on trillium trailers, it would be greatly appreciated!

People or businesses in or around montreal, Quebec or Ottawa, Ontario would be best.

The type of work that I would like to have done is:

New foam plus covers
Fiberglass work
Painting exterior
Electrical
Replacement of roof vent/fan

We are also considering replacing the ensolite insulation on the walls one day so if anyone has successful doing that then please let me know. I know it's not an easy or common tasks to take on!
But we have damaged some of the ensolite taking the windows out to replace wood and screws to fix water leaks.

I'm still learning to navigate around this forum!

Thanks in advance!

Zedder
zedder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:23 AM   #2

Name: Barbara
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 4500
Quebec
Welcome to Montreal, Zedder!

We have a 1977 Trillium 4500 and are also in Montreal. Have good friends who own a 1981 Trillium 1300 as well so we're beginning to be a little community here. Glad to have you nearby! I had some electrical work done at a big RV place in Vaudreuil-Dorion, but I wouldn't say they have experience with old FG trailers. They mostly sell big fancy rigs. A friend (who owns a 1976 Boler) had some electrical work done on his trailer by a guy on the south shore, Chateauguay I think, and he seemed to have a lot of experience with these vintage gems. I'll see if I can get his name for you.

Barb in Dorval
BarbieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:31 AM   #3

Name: Zedder
Trailer: Trillium
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieB View Post
Welcome to Montreal, Zedder!

We have a 1977 Trillium 4500 and are also in Montreal. Have good friends who own a 1981 Trillium 1300 as well so we're beginning to be a little community here. Glad to have you nearby! I had some electrical work done at a big RV place in Vaudreuil-Dorion, but I wouldn't say they have experience with old FG trailers. They mostly sell big fancy rigs. A friend (who owns a 1976 Boler) had some electrical work done on his trailer by a guy on the south shore, Chateauguay I think, and he seemed to have a lot of experience with these vintage gems. I'll see if I can get his name for you.

Barb in Dorval

Thanks Barb! It's nice to meet you! I'm in the vaudreuil area therefore both of those locations are fairly convenient! Yes please see if you can get the Châteauguay contact information.

Talk soon!
zedder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:07 PM   #4

Name: Barbara
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 4500
Quebec
My friend went to: TSI Refrigeration....phone 450-691-3309....located at 2600 Ford Blvd in Chateauguay, off Industriel. They were pleased with service and said the guy was very knowledgeable and helpful with their 1976 Boler. Haven't used them myself though. Good luck and hope to see you on the road!
BarbieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium