My new old Trillium. VIN # location - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2019, 12:09 AM   #1

Name: Andrew
Trailer: Trillium Jubilee
Canada
My new old Trillium. VIN # location

Hi,I just joined the forum so I am excited to pick the brains of all you experienced Trillium owners. I just pick up a 1980 Jubilee and of course I can't find the vin stamped anywhere on the thing. The camper has been sitting for 10 years and it has a Alberta papers and I am in BC. I can't get the registration changed without them seeing the VIN. Any one have an idea if the VIN was stamped into the frame or would it have been just a decal somewhere on it? Thanks for any help.
Mr. Camper
Mr. Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 07:40 AM   #2

Trailer: 1981 Trillium 5500
the vin was usually on a sticker inside one of the cupboard doors, it should list all the equipment on the trailer at the time of sale and the weight and tire size
Joe MacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:03 AM   #3

Name: Andrew
Trailer: Trillium Jubilee
Canada
Thanks Joe,
The sticker is there with all the info except the VIN. Just a blank space. I actually tried to write the # in there but the insurance lady didn't go for it
There is a whole process I have to go through with the insurance to get papers so I guess that's what I will do.
Mr. Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 05:55 PM   #4

Trailer: 1981 Trillium 5500
International title service (ITS) claims to be able to provide a title/ownership for any vehicle, might be a workable solution
Joe MacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:32 AM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Here my Trillium 5500's VIN is actually the serial number. It's in the 55-332XXX format.
On a Jubilee, the serial number is in the JU330XXXX format.
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium, vin