Winterizing Question - Parkliner - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #21

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Those dogs better be happy Pat! What a dog house!

Once you get backing in, hooking up and unhooking a few times, it will come natural. It's like riding a bike! Well, sorta.

Best of luck to you!

Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat in Michigan View Post
Thanks Sid, I definitely don't have that cold water shut off, thanks for posting the pic. Sounds like I don't need it. Frank, the dogs seem to be enjoying the new travel arrangements. The biggest thing for them to learn is that they can't leave the trailer until I am outside and release them. They are doing pretty well with it. I took her this weekend for a trial and unhooked her AND got her hooked up again by myself. Then I got home and backed her in between a tree and my other van. I am feeling pretty proud of myself…..Of course by next spring I will probably have to relearn everything all over again.
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #22

Name: David
Trailer: 2013 Scamp 16'
Wisconsin
Updating my questions about winterizing the hot lines in 2013 Scamp 16'. Having read the reference earlier in this thread, I was about to install a bypass into the hot lines on the output side of hot water tank in order to pump antifreeze into them. I called Scamp. These are half inch pressurized pex-fitted lines. I was advised that if I had drained the hot water tank with the shower and faucets open, I needn't worry about the hot lines. Enough water has been evacuated so that the little water remaining would not be a problem. 😉

David

...on to removing battery, putting on the cover when it's dry....

Sironi
Dsironi is offline   Reply With Quote