CA SOLD 2014 Trillium 4500 for sale (unfinished) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-13-2015, 12:06 AM   #1

Name: Randy
Trailer: Trillium
California
SOLD 2014 Trillium 4500 for sale (unfinished)

First off, I wish I could hang on to this Trillium 4500 (15') trailer and finish it the way I was planning. But it looks like I'm just not going to have that opportunity as my family and I will be moving and won't be able to keep it.

Here's the backstory:

I was in the middle of a complete remodel of a 11' 1969 Playmor trailer when we found out my wife was pregnant with our 3rd child. We always loved the idea of having a small trailer but knew it would be a little too tight for a family of five. So we got rid of it (after I finished the interior) and set out for something larger.

We had met the owner of Trillium a few years back and had exchanged contact information. So I reached out to him to see if he had any used ones, or recommendations on where to look for one. He responded and said that he had sold the company and didn't have any left, except for his prototyping model (4500). He sent me some pictures (and after just doing a reno), I felt confident in doing another.

Here's the details:

In it's current form, it is a towable trailer (with working lights). It's a new frame, new(ish) wheels/tires, and a body that was tested with different configurations. As far as the fiberglass is concerned, it's in good shape on the outside, with only a few chips on the outside. The inside fiberglass is ALMOST finished, with the only thing left to do is re-seating the front mini-dinette into position (they removed this to test a shower in that space). There's obviously a lot of work still to be done and I'd recommend this trailer to someone who's comfortable with their hands. I saw it as an awesome opportunity to make the trailer unique to me and my family, since we tend to like more of a modern aesthetic compared to most trailer interiors nowadays.

What it currently has:

- Frame / Body / Wheels / Towing Lights
- Molded cabinets and seats
- Molded shelves with tea lights (not yet installed)
- Door + Hardware
- Reinforced roof (can support air conditioner)
- Full set of new cushions - green/grey cross hatch (though 1 of the mini-dinette cushions is slightly a different grey color)
- New 2-way Dometic RM2191 Refrigerator (not yet installed)
- Runner for outside awning
- 2 portable clear water (drinking) and grey water tanks
- Porta-potty (used once)
- Trailer Cover
- Wheel Covers

What it needs:

- Windows
- Insulation
- Electrical System (interior)
- Cabinet Doors
- Burner / Propane system
- Water Tanks / System
- Table tops

I'm asking $6000 for this trailer with everything listed above. I'm not interested in making money on the deal, just getting the money I put into it, out. I also would be willing to sell the fridge, water tanks, and porta-potty separately if someone is interested. I'm located in Central California.

You can view a full gallery of the trailer ->here<-

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks you!
- Randy
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5213.JPG   IMG_5235.jpg  

IMG_5226.jpg   IMG_5208.jpg  

IMG_5169.jpg   IMG_5173.jpg  

IMG_5220.jpg   IMG_5243.jpg  

IMG_5202.jpg   IMG_5223.jpg  

Old 07-13-2015, 08:53 AM   #2

Trailer: 2008 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Wow! What an incredible opportunity for someone!
Old 07-17-2015, 11:31 AM   #3

Name: Dan
Trailer: 2014 Escape 15A being converted for off-road travel...
Nevada
PM'd.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:42 PM   #4

Name: Randy
Trailer: Trillium
California
Thank you everyone for your interest! The trailer has been sold!

Tags
trillium