Bonair Oxygen Upgrades - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2015, 04:22 PM   #21

Name: Rob
Trailer: Bonair
Nova Scotia
The awning came with the trailer. Looks like something a sailmaker would come up with as there is a channelled track which conforms to the curvature of the trailer and the awning has a bolt rope which slides into it. It works but it's a bit of a chore to put up.

Thanks for the locker pic.. this is something I had considered as we do this without the prop. For us the mattress that sits on top has been upgraded and quite a bit heavier than the original making it very awkward to prop up. Also the usable space in ours is quite far back as there is a water tank and water heater closer to the front which for some reason I don't see in the pic. This make it difficult to reach the usable storage space without standing on or in the bed. Every now and then I get the urge to to try something but so far it's something on my to do list.
Vann in NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:19 PM   #22

Name: Darlene
Trailer: Bonair Oxgyen
British Columbia
Registry
Rhea and Kirby - I will post some photos in the next few weeks. But I believe that our awning is similar to the set-up described by Rob with the track and bolt rope. We don't find the set-up takes that long, and is nice to have protection from the sun and rain (beyond a stand-alone canopy).

I am curious whether anyone has added any marine hatches to allow for access to hard-to-access areas...
Datkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:41 PM   #23

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Registry
Very nice job Vann. Are you going to share pictures of your other fixes?
Steve Hammel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oxygen