Help with Boler - Perth area, Ontario - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #1
CMK

Name: Cathy
Trailer: boler
Ontario
Help with Boler - Perth area, Ontario

I am not at all handy and I need some help with my Boler. One of the side windows needs to be replaced, and I have been unable to get the wheels off to replace the tires - I don't have any of the right tools (or talent). Does anyone know of a handy person with Boler or other trailer experience around Perth Ontario?
CMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Any tire shop should be able to pull the wheel for you. Be sure to watch, learn and buy a couple of tools. This is a skill every trailer owner should have. Sooner or late you will get a flat in the middle of nowhere where either you install the spare or you wait a lot my time.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:38 AM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Welcome to this FGRV site, Cathy. There are many Boler owners through Ontario, as well as several other similar FGRV breeds. I have tabulated 258 such participants, who have posted here in recent years; along with their general Ontario locations, where known. I'm not aware of any directly in Perth; but, I count 13 in Ottawa, and others in the Peterborough and Kingston regions. Of course there are many others, that haven't posted their 'locations'. PM me, and perhaps I can help you locate some further 'local' advice. You, too, can search out the FGRV 'Community' on this site, using the above 'Forum headers'. For window advice, try a 'Search' here for 'Boler window replacement' For tire and wheel concerns, try the Perth CTC, or any other 'tire store'.

Tags
boler