Boler Table Design - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2015, 04:56 PM   #1

Name: Grant
Trailer: Boler
Saskatchewan
Registry
Boler Table Design

All the 13' Bolers I have seen have the table hinged to the back wall. The one we purchased has a floor socket which makes the table top free standing, not supported off any walls. My suspicion was that a PO had modified it, but there is no sign of the hinge on the back wall. The original ensolite is there, with no holes in it. The edges of the table show no signs of hinge removal. Can somebody confirm to me if this was modified or original. Tks.
Grant Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:47 PM   #2

Name: Tom and Marti
Trailer: Tri-Fab Love Bug
Maine
Registry
I have the same question for a 1973 love bug
TomMarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 PM   #3

Name: Joe
Trailer: 1973 13' Boler
Ontario
Mine had the hinge piece on the table but nothing on the wall. I prefer it without, easier to.move around when people are trying to sit down.
Keaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Jones View Post
All the 13' Bolers I have seen have the table hinged to the back wall. The one we purchased has a floor socket which makes the table top free standing, not supported off any walls. My suspicion was that a PO had modified it, but there is no sign of the hinge on the back wall. The original ensolite is there, with no holes in it. The edges of the table show no signs of hinge removal. Can somebody confirm to me if this was modified or original. Tks.

I hate the sockets (bowls) on the floor. When I had Ten Forward built.. no table! I like the way the table in the Scamp was easy to unhook from the wall and moved to bed in one easy movement.

Since I can't see the year of your Boler in your profile... I can't tell you if it was a manufacturers decision to change based on the year of the build.... Sorry.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler