NJ SOLD: 2012 15’ Parkliner - $16,500 (Queen with bunk beds) - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #21

Name: Betty Lou
Trailer: Ready to purchase.
Delaware
Red face Parkliner for sale

Marta, congratulations on the fast sale of your Parkliner. We are very happy for you. Frank, congratulations on your new Parkliner. We were so excited when we saw it posted. Marta was very kind in holding off putting it on Craig's list until we checked a couple of things out financially as we were needing to find out particulars about having updates done and mods done since the preowned is an earlier model #6. Just to let you know...PL told us if we purchased preowned they would help w/updates. My sister and I recently sold our beloved 25' Sunline and now looking into getting a fiber glass which will be easier on our tow vehicle. You probably are aware of this but will share just in case... I know Marta and Alex's PL has new batteries and converter or inverter whatever its called ... You might want to touch base with Chandler or Forum member Thom about changing battery placement. Again congratulations. Wish you the very best. --Betty Lou
Old 10-17-2013, 02:53 AM   #22

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL Chiffons View Post
Marta, congratulations on the fast sale of your Parkliner. We are very happy for you. Frank, congratulations on your new Parkliner. We were so excited when we saw it posted. Marta was very kind in holding off putting it on Craig's list until we checked a couple of things out financially as we were needing to find out particulars about having updates done and mods done since the preowned is an earlier model #6. Just to let you know...PL told us if we purchased preowned they would help w/updates. My sister and I recently sold our beloved 25' Sunline and now looking into getting a fiber glass which will be easier on our tow vehicle. You probably are aware of this but will share just in case... I know Marta and Alex's PL has new batteries and converter or inverter whatever its called ... You might want to touch base with Chandler or Forum member Thom about changing battery placement. Again congratulations. Wish you the very best. --Betty Lou
Thanks Betty Lou. We figured the only way we would get a ParkLiner was new, but this worked out great. It is my belief that these earlier models are great trailers. I'm not going to get hold of ParkLiner till we actually have it in my driveway. I don't think we'll be camping in it this year, but you never know.

I hope you and your sister find what you're looking for. I wish the both of you the best!

Frank
Old 10-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #23
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_a View Post
I don't think we'll be camping in it this year, but you never know.

Frank
Most if not all the public campgrounds in the north are closed or closing very soon. That said I think you will find that the Delaware campgrounds are open. Lums pond, just south of Wilmington is quite nice. Just a thought, it's a long winter Raz
Old 10-17-2013, 04:04 AM   #24

New York
Well, we have 6 acres here Raz, and water & power....

Frank
Old 10-17-2013, 06:30 AM   #25

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Now granted Frank is more north then I am, but as long as the roads are clear I will be towing it down some weekends to my friends house in the pine barrens to camp out...no hookups but I have a generator to top off the batteries.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #26

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
Now granted Frank is more north then I am, but as long as the roads are clear I will be towing it down some weekends to my friends house in the pine barrens to camp out...no hookups but I have a generator to top off the batteries.
We're going to NJ Saturday! Ya never know, maybe someone will see us and we'll be in "Sightings!"

Frank
Old 10-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #27

Trailer: 2009 19 ft Escape / 2009 Honda Pilot
Registry
I would suggest that another thread be opened for the discussion beyond the sale of this trailer. Better to do that than chat on a thread that will be shut down once the sale is confirmed. Besides, we are attempting to keep the 'For Sale' posts for just that, the sale of the item, and not discussion threads. Thanks, Jim.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #28

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
I would suggest that another thread be opened for the discussion beyond the sale of this trailer. Better to do that than chat on a thread that will be shut down once the sale is confirmed. Besides, we are attempting to keep the 'For Sale' posts for just that, the sale of the item, and not discussion threads. Thanks, Jim.
Oops, sorry about that Jim. My lips are sealed!

Frank
Old 10-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #29

Name: Marta
Trailer: Parkliner 2012
New Jersey
Done deal! Congrats to Frank and Gail proud owners of #006!

Thanks to all of you helpful folks!

Marta
Old 10-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #30

New York
Thanks Marta! We did great. We're now at Ikea having Swedish meatballs!

Take care,

Frank

Tags
parkliner