Ventura 9754 kilomters adventure - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #1

Name: Connie
Trailer: 1973 Ventura
Saskatchewan
Talking Ventura 9754 kilomters adventure

This July, I took my 1972 Ventura on an adventure from Regina Sask. to Miramiche, New Brunswick for a wedding. We traveled there through the States and came back through Canada. I was very impressed with how well the little camper pulled, traveled and held up. Other than having to tighten up some loose screws, it made it home, no worse for wear. The door is kinda squishy, and the floor by the door is a bit suspect....all will be looked after this fall or next spring...very happy with my little camper...Bravo!!
consk56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #2

Name: David
Trailer: 1998 Casita 17 SD
Alberta
Registry
I would love to do that! My family came from Saint John, NB and I also lived just south of Chatham on a RCAF base Saint Margarets. I think my Ventura would do just fine but the Subaru Outback would have a tough time in northern Ontario. Replacing my TV with a F150 for better pulling. Lots of places to stop along the way with family in Ontario, Quebec and NB. May just have to try it when I retire in a couple of years
Dudley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #3

Name: Connie
Trailer: 1973 Ventura
Saskatchewan
We played 9 holes at St Margaret's. We had fun! Really enjoyed our time in New Brunswick.
I have a '10 Escape, 6 cylinder. It did work kinda hard in Ontario, but came through just fine, not sure if I would travel through Canada again, gas is up to $0.60 a litre less in the states. The american #2 highway east was very picturesque and we had excellent service. We avoided large cites for the most part. So we saw some stunning countryside and look forward to going back and spending more time. Retirement is looking pretty good.LOL
consk56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ventura