MB 2018, Aug.15-21: Boler 50th Anniversary Caravan Event 2018 – All FGRV's Welcome - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2017, 09:59 AM   #61

Name: Linda
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Smile Anniversary Caravans to Winnipeg

Boler 50th Anniversary Caravan Aug 15-19, 2018, please join us in planning and or input on routes to Winnipeg. Help a little or alot. Even just view the proposed routes if you like. This is going to be a fantastic event!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/888471907908283/about/
Linda779 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:14 AM   #62
Commercial Member

Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Registry
Just as a "heads up" tickets for the boler 50th Anniversary event will be going on sale very soon, probably later this week. If you want more information on the ticket prices please review the information at boler 50th Anniversary Event Passes & Pricing – Boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018

I have been updating the entire website which contains lots of information about the event including FAQ.s, current sponsors (who seem to be joining daily) and event information Boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018 – Boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:41 PM   #63

Name: Gord
Trailer: 1981 Boler
Ontario
[QUOTE=Mikmay;672531]We have 2 trailers leaving out of Windsor so far and most likely using the Michigan route , might even be using the Happier Camper Detroit sales office as a launching area for any one that will be using the Michigan route.[/QUOTE
we are in the planning stage and hopefully we can make it
golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:21 PM   #64
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
Tickets Now on Sale

Tickets for the boler 50th Anniversary Event are now on Sale.
Please read the information on the page linked below before going to the ticket site
boler 50th Anniversary Event Passes & Pricing – Boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018
Old 02-04-2018, 09:28 AM   #65
DJB

Name: David
Trailer: Boler
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda779 View Post
Boler 50th Anniversary Caravan Aug 15-19, 2018, please join us in planning and or input on routes to Winnipeg. Help a little or alot. Even just view the proposed routes if you like. This is going to be a fantastic event!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/888471907908283/about/
Wow this is going to be big, I was exchanging emails with Boler77 and they are figuring on having somewheres in the 200 plus trailers meeting in Swift Current Saskatchewn. Can you imagine seeing that from the air. Going down the Trans Canada Highway. This event should be in the World's Record books somewhere. That is alot of classy glass in one place. Booked my holidays (really took the summer off). People should state how many of you plan to attend.

DJB
DJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:02 PM   #66

Name: Gord
Trailer: 1981 Boler
Ontario
We are going

Tickets printed and they look good. About 3x5 in size once l got the print function to work. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:13 PM   #67
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by golin View Post
Tickets printed and they look good. About 3x5 in size once l got the print function to work. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Don't worry about the tickets that get emailed to you, those are just for your records, I will have custom event tags with your name on collector lanyards for everyone registered
Attached Thumbnails
lanyard-pass.jpg  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #68

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
Ian---We are registered, paid and waiting---somewhat impatiently!---for August to arrive!!
The itinerary looks like this will truly be, as Donna said, EPIC. The music, beer gardens, workshops etc. that you have arranged for will make this rally a gathering never to be forgotten.

Again, thank you and thank you to Rick, too, for ALL of your hard work in organizing this meet.
We enjoy winter but this year...summer cannot come soon enough!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #69
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
Thank you Theresa
Yes the event is consuming many hours each day to organize but I agree that summer cannot come soon enough. Now that tickets are on sale and we have revenue starting to coming in we can work on finalizing many of the details over the next several months,

I can promise you the event will be one to remember
Old 02-21-2018, 09:04 AM   #70
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
boler 50th Anniversary Event

Be a part of the largest gathering of molded fibreglass travel trailers in history in Winnipeg this summer, the birthplace of the boler. In August join us to celebrate the historic 50th anniversary of the tiny boler travel trailer. An estimated 1000 molded fibreglass trailers will be travelling in caravans from every Canadian province and from across the United States, all arriving in Winnipeg Manitoba, August 15 to 19. If you own a molded fibreglass trailer including boler, Trillium, Bigfoot, Surfside, Casita, Escape, Scamp, etc. plan to attend this once in a lifetime event. All makes of molded fibreglass trailers are welcome.

Tickets are selling quickly. Buy your tickets now, don’t miss out boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018

Event Date: August 15 - 19, 2018
Caravans to the event information: boler 50th Anniversary Routes
Ticket info & pricing: boler 50th Anniversary Event Passes & Pricing
Old 02-25-2018, 08:16 PM   #71

Name: Laurie
Trailer: Currently shopping
Alberta
I’m new here and can help for camping

A family member brought this rally to our attention here, and I am not sure if this is where I am allowed to say or not,
We are located at Walsh Alberta, along the Transcanada highway and we have lots of room for campers with washroom facilities we are Belly Acres friends & family Motorcycle Camping but would never turn away something like this! ...
Petrocan a block up the road here, also has grounds for camping with washrooms and showers.
The provincial Visitor information center is next door to us.
Please put us on your maps. We are 30 minutes east of Medicine Hat Alberta. Two minutes before the Alberta/Saskatchewan border!
LBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:26 PM   #72
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBell View Post
A family member brought this rally to our attention here, and I am not sure if this is where I am allowed to say or not,
We are located at Walsh Alberta, along the Transcanada highway and we have lots of room for campers with washroom facilities we are Belly Acres friends & family Motorcycle Camping but would never turn away something like this! ...
Petrocan a block up the road here, also has grounds for camping with washrooms and showers.
The provincial Visitor information center is next door to us.
Please put us on your maps. We are 30 minutes east of Medicine Hat Alberta. Two minutes before the Alberta/Saskatchewan border!
Thanks, I passed this onto Linda Warner who is organizing the caravans
Old 02-26-2018, 10:45 AM   #73

Name: Laurie
Trailer: Currently shopping
Alberta
Thanks
LBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 12:32 PM   #74
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
Plan to Attend the Boler 50th Anniversary

Make your summer plans to attend the boler 50th Anniversary event.
The boler 50th Anniversary Event will not be like your typical "Bolerama", most planned activities & facilities are all included in the ticket price:
  • 8+ workshops with topics for every interest
  • Activities for children
  • Bothwell Cheese sponsored Wine & Cheese Social
  • Hosted Beef-on-a-bun dinner
  • Professional entertainment daily
  • Wine & beer garden (cash bar)
  • New trailer showcase
  • Showers
  • Vendor market
  • more .
Tickets are selling quickly and I want to encourage you to buy your event tickets as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this historic event. I am looking forward to meeting you at this years boler 50th Anniversary event and sharing in some fantastic memories.

Please buy your tickets on the website Boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018 – Boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018 and click on the "Purchase your boler 50th Anniversary tickets here" (don't use any spaces or dashes when entering your credit card number)

If you have any questions please contact me

Ian Giles

Every registered trailer will get a limited edition collector pin compliments of Camping Treasures

All attending receive event passes, lanyard with name tag included
Old 03-07-2018, 09:59 PM   #75

Name: XXX
Trailer: whatever
NA
I'm Hooked

And booked.

The 50th Boler is not one to be missed. It's the part of the autumn start of my trailer rally tour, and what a way to kick it off!
Hidalga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:05 PM   #76
Commercial Member

Alberta
Registry
The boler 50th Anniversary booth at the Winnipeg RV Show & Sale
If you are in Winnipeg drop by this weekend
More info and tickets for the event at boler 50th Anniversary 1968-2018
Attached Thumbnails
RV Show 1a.jpg   RV Show 2a.jpg  

RV Show 3a.jpg  
Old 03-11-2018, 12:40 PM   #77

Trailer: 1970 Boler
Countdown to August

I am so looking forward to this trip. My friends and I are registered and will be heading to Winnipeg from Vancouver. I’m ashamed to say I have never been camping farther east than Calgary, in Canada. So this will be a great opportunity to see part of the country, as well as an opportunity to celebrate everything fiberglass and egg shaped.

Right now I’m spending my weekends doing all the little things to my trailer that I have been meaning to do for years. No big projects, just the little things. And it is remarkably satisfying! My only worry is I may have started too soon, and will run out of projects before August. Then what will I do while I wait for the T-1departure date?

I’m curious what others are doing to their trailers to get ready for this trip? And where are you coming from?
Jo-Ann S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #78

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I'm coming from Portland, Oregon. Is it August yet? I too have been plotting and planning for this EPIC experience. The last time I did anything like this was more than 12 years ago, when I flew to Tennessee to celebrate a particular Ford motor vehicle. IF I close my eyes, I can remember the great time I had and all the wonderful people I met.... and OH the pictures I took! These types of experiences don't come around very often and I'M GOING TO WINNIPEG! But turning the whole trip into FAR more than just Winnipeg. I keep saying... if not now? When? It's not like Ian is going to put on this type of show next year...

I understand Alex Dusa, who is the son of the boler's mold maker Sandor Dusa, MAY be there. How cool is THAT?

My trip is planned... see the pin map below!!

Is it August yet?
Attached Thumbnails
MapPins.JPG  
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:42 AM   #79

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I just found out today, that I'm the only one who's registered to go to this event from Oregon. REALLY? Come on Oregonian's, let's represent this state. It's going to be a TON of fun and you'll make good memories that will last the rest of your life.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:30 AM   #80

Trailer: 2009 19 ft Escape / 2009 Honda Pilot
Registry
We are registered and very much looking forward to it. This will be one monumental and fun rally. So looking forward to celebrating the 50th year of Boler trailers, the trailer that that started the whole moulded fibreglass movement. So glad Ian has included all makes of FGRV's.

Let the fun begin.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler