Seriously considering new Parkliner - help please - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 08:11 AM   #61

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
She won't... with the exception of the person who bought a used first prototype model not one owner has said they hate their ParkLiner. If mine got totalled in a car accident I would buy another one without hesitation. Now if they offered a 5th wheel version I would probably go that route...but who knows in 5 years from now they won't expand their product line!

So for all the new potential owners, ParkLiner makes a rock solid trailer, well thought out design, plenty of storage with some great ideas! I would consider seriously if you plan on doing any cooking inside to either get the option or do it yourself like I did for the tile back-splash to save the carpeted walls
Attached Thumbnails
LED Candles Tile Backsplash.jpg  

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 01-23-2015, 08:21 AM   #62

Trailer: 2009 19 ft Escape / 2009 Honda Pilot
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Are we done yet?
Sid
I believe so!

Points of view have been now made, the same ones as in other threads, and we are beginning to go in circles (again).

For any other members interested in Park Liner, or any other brand, I would suggest that they first do a search, and first review the numerous threads on the topic they are interested in, take the information garnered, and make their own educated decisions.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Closed Thread

Tags
parkliner