OH 13' U-Haul fiberglass RV for sale - NO LONGER SELLING - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-21-2014, 08:34 AM   #1

Name: Diana
Trailer: Previous owner of U-Haul
Ohio
13' U-Haul fiberglass RV for sale - NO LONGER SELLING

Hello,

I have a 13' U-haul fiberglass RV for sale and am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Camper is in good shape. Has propane stove and heater unit, refrigerator, sink and especially nice an A/C unit mounted on top with a solar panel that keeps battery charged enough to use indoor lights. A/C has inside pole mount support for those concerned with sagging--ain't gonna happen. A/C works great too. Have most-if not all of original parts for bunk beds, but I have it set up with a two seater table.

Tail light lens is cracked but still intact. No leaks!

Priced at $5,500.00. Don't have pics because it's covered up for winter, but if you are interested in looking at it contact me and we can make arrangements for you to look at it.

Diana
Old 01-21-2014, 06:45 PM   #2

Name: Maddie
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Ohio
My husband and I are pretty interested. We live about 20 min from Cleveland. If you're not in too big of a rush to sell it we would like to check it out this spring when it's uncovered.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:13 PM   #3

Ohio
13' U-Haul fiberglass RV for sale

Too cold to even get out and take pictures right now. Will try to get some when chill is off. No rush, but will sell to first serious buyer to come up with funds. This camper does not have a bathroom. With only 13' no space. Does have double bed which I keep set up. Is very lightweight and easy to tow.

Mostly camp where there is electric and restrooms, so I do cooking outside. Leave email address and I'll send pics as soon as able to.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:49 AM   #4

Ohio
U-Haul camper picture

This is all I have until weather breaks!
Attached Thumbnails
U-haul camper.jpg  
Old 01-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #5

Name: Maddie
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Ohio
Showed my husband the photo we are both still interested can't wait to see it when the weather breaks
Old 01-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #6

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
We live south of Cleveland near Kent, we are also interested in this unit, especially since you have the bunks.

Do you know what the size of the main bed would be? Thanks, terry r.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:17 AM   #7

Ohio
13' U-haul fiberglass RV

The bed is a approximately a full size double, although slightly rounded moulding of rear corners shaves off a smidge of space.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #8

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Thank you. Would you please let us know when it is ready for viewing?
Old 01-25-2014, 02:44 AM   #9

Ohio
13' Uhaul Fiberglass RV

Some pics of inside taken today in bitter cold before me & camera froze. Could not get pics of A/C to upload, but you can see the exterior unit in pic of the outside taken in warmer weather.

Photo 1 is double bed and you can see support pole for A/C too

Photo 2 is kitchen sink, stove, and upper storage

Photo 3 is 2 seat dinette, table not in pic. This area can be turned into bunks. I have parts for bunk beds but don't use them myself.

Pic 4 shows microwave and fridge

Pic 5 shows additional storage just above propane heater seen in pic 6

Last pic shows not only warm sunny day! You can also see plastic rock guard over rear widow (removable), and propane tank. There is a receiver on rear of CAMPER where you can attach a bike rack.

There is storage under seats and bed. Bed can still be turned into dining area, but I keep the bed made up and use an outdoor screen tent over picnic table for cooking, eating and visitors.

There are interior electric outlets for radio, tv, etc... and exterior outlet next to door. Since I normally get electric campsite, a long extension cord to their outlet operates all my appliances (skillet, radio, crock pot, toaster or whatever).

On rare occasions where heat is needed I use a small portable heater.

Have required hookup for 3 or (converter for 2 prong) electric. A/C works great-or can be used as fan.

Just bought a cover for camper and have porta pot I never used.
Attached Thumbnails
download.png   download-1.png  

download-2.png   download-3.png  

download-4.png   download-5.png  

securedownload.jpg  
Old 01-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #10

Trailer: U-Haul 16 ft Vacationer
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Very nice! You shouldn't have any problems selling this little beauty.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:37 PM   #11

Trailer: Pop-up
What is the overall size, weight, layout. bed size, age? any more info you can give me. I'm interested. I live in Geauga county--near by. I can come & look at when the weather permits. Rich
Old 01-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #12

Ohio
13'Uhaul fiberglass rv

Rich, sorry can't be exact but the weight is approximately 1500lb, 13' long and as wide as my KIA Sportage, which I pull it with. Appears to be 1984-85 CT. As posted previously the rear bed is approximately double bed . Please look at photos for layout
Old 01-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #13

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
The general opinion is that the CT Uhauls weighed 1250lb, that is what our title says. Probably actually a little more. As I recall the measurement on our rear bed is 54", rear wall to closet. They were made only in 1984 & 85, possibly some in '86. Well made trailer built for rental use.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:03 AM   #14

Ohio
Question 13' Uhaul fiberglass RV

Thanks Mary and Bob for your input. I'm less than knowledgeable about technical details. Just know it's very lightweight compared to non-fiberglass of similar size, easy to tow and very fun. My KIA is 6 cylinder and pulls it with no problem. Looked up weights on another site so the 1500 could be with propane tank, A/C, and gear loaded on.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:30 AM   #15

New York
Forgot you had the A/C, so 1500 is probably close for actual weight. We pull ours with a 2003 Honda CRV with 4 cal. engine. We have no A/C or propane, but do have a storage box on the tongue and carry two bikes on the rear. Someday I'll get it weighed.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:44 PM   #16

Trailer: Pop-up
Diana, Thanks for the info. & pics.. Is there any place for a port-a-potti? I'm interested. Please let me know when I can see the trailer.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #17

Ohio
13' Uhaul fiberglass rv

Rich,

You could put porta pot under bed, but would not fit in closet. Maybe in storage under seats. I will not take cover off until snow & freezing let up, will let interested parties know when viewing is possible.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:53 PM   #18

New York
I think, but not sure, that these trailers originally had a port-potti that fit under the front couch/bunk in the center. You have to get creative with storage in these trailers, and we have made several modifications to increase storage capacity.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #19

Name: Marty
Trailer: shopping
New York
interested in uhaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary and bob View Post
Forgot you had the A/C, so 1500 is probably close for actual weight. We pull ours with a 2003 Honda CRV with 4 cal. engine. We have no A/C or propane, but do have a storage box on the tongue and carry two bikes on the rear. Someday I'll get it weighed.
Is it still for sale? I live near Buffalo and would love to come see it
Old 02-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #20

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty716 View Post
Is it still for sale? I live near Buffalo and would love to come see it
It's Diana's Uhaul in Ohio that's for sale, not ours.

Tags
u-haul