Contacting Trillium Outback - Help needed - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Contacting Trillium Outback - Help needed

I have been trying to reach Trillium Outback (the Canadian incarnation) by phone and email for several days - no response to either. I understand they have been having phone/internet problems associated with their move to a new location. If anyone has a way to reach them, I'd appreciate a number or email that is working. I did have a very useful phone call from Joe Theon some weeks ago, and just want to check on the progress of my parts shipment.

Just after I finished the post above, I called the 587-998-3929 number again and got through. The hinges are basically on back-order; there has been a delay from the supplier, and Team Trillium will be letting those who've ordered them know ASAP when they have them in hand. Again, very helpful and forthcoming conversation...sounds like they are trying real hard to get things running smoothly again after the big move!
Richard Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 01:23 PM   #2

Name: Maria
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Hmmm...

I have been getting the run around by Trillium Outback Trillium Trailers since May of this year. They charged my credit card on the premise of a preorder- with the goods to be in stock approx 10 days from ordering- but have been getting nothing but excuses since as to why my T-moulding hasn't arrived. Quote: "your trim pieces are wrapped up and will be shipped shortly, its being overwhelmingly busy and were a little behind".

Did some reasearch, on BBB they have a rating of F and these reviews: The Outback Travel Trailers Business Review in Rocky View County, AB - Southern Alberta and East Kootenays BBB

Hmmm...
mapia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I'm the Richard in the last post before yours...and I did eventually get my hinges, albeit with some delay. I got the impression that the Trillium staff is small and at times overwhelmed, which can be frustrating for customers. However, the hinges did come, and they are absolutely top quality. Think stressed and confused, not dishonest...
Richard Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 05:06 PM   #4

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
Maria----I have had contact with Joe at Outback fairly recently and the product that I ordered was shipped and received by me within 10 days of ordering. We have contacted him 3-4 times in the 10 years that we've had our camper and each time we've had zero problems.

Be patient with this business---I agree with Richard---he's overwhelmed and extremely busy but NOT dishonest.

Keep us posted as to your further experience with them.
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium