SOLD-1979 Fiber Stream for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2008, 07:31 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Send a message via AIM to Ken&Chris
For Sale 1979 Fiber Stream in Southern California

Click image for larger version

Name:	exterior.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	15204

1979 Fiber Stream, 16-foot fiberglass, vintage. Tandem wheels with 5 New tires, new 110 volt refrigerator. 3-burners with Microwave oven below. All cushions in good shape. Outside well maintained. Double stainless steel sink with electric water pump and lighted on/off switch.

Cargo/Storage nets run the length of the bed area. Bed folds down to one King or one side pulls out to make a double and a single. Bathroom with shower/toilet/sink; black, gray and clean water tanks. New paint & carpeting inside. Extra 110 and 12 volt plugs and lights installed.

Shelf for T/V (T/V not included) and an DVD/VCR built in player (included).Fantastic fan roof vent. Gas/Electric water heater (I only was able to get it to work on electric rod). Two new propane tanks. Needs new battery. Extra storage from outside; 2 stainless steel chains on hitch. Trailer was rewired from front connection plug to inside of trailer.

I have several original manuals and pamphlets from the sale of the trailer. I have the original skinny propane tanks also. Front bubble Plexiglas cover is in perfect condition. Sold AS IS and cash ONLY.

I have all DMV paperwork and it is up to date. Asking $3,799.

Name:	kitchen.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	15205
Attached Thumbnails
dinet.jpg  
Old 08-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #2

Hello, I am very interested in your fiberstream but have no idea how to contact you.
Mitchell
Old 08-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #3

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
Hello, I am very interested in your fiberstream but have no idea how to contact you.
Mitchell
You can contact people by clicking on the NAME >> then Profile

Right center under communicate.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/in...?showuser=3991

From there you can send an eMail or a PM message.

PS: Nice trailer.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:04 PM   #4

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
I found one of my photos when you were at Lake San Antonio Rally this year.

Name:	fiberstream_ken.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	15207
Old 08-30-2008, 06:46 AM   #5

I found some additional pictures of the Fiber Stream before I bought it and some of the renovation of it if anyone would like to see them let me know. Ken
Old 09-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #6

Ken, could you post more pics and where in So Ca are you? We are located near Palmdale/Lancaster. One mile north of the LA County line! Thanks!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #7

Quote:
Ken, could you post more pics and where in So Ca are you? We are located near Palmdale/Lancaster. One mile north of the LA County line! Thanks!
I live in the San Fernando Valley, north end just off the 405 FWY south of Interstate 5, Ca 91343. I sent you a private message about more pictures. I can take more but what do you want to see? I have both views of the inside and a outside view. I just got back from vacation , sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Thanks Ken
Old 09-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #8

Quote:
I live in the San Fernando Valley, north end just off the 405 FWY south of Interstate 5, Ca 91343. I sent you a private message about more pictures. I can take more but what do you want to see? I have both views of the inside and a outside view. I just got back from vacation , sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Thanks Ken
Hi Ken, Thanks for emailing the pics. Will show them to Hubby when he gets home from work. LOL We just moved from Reseda. Glad to be outta there
Old 09-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #9

We sold our 1979 Fiber Stream today, thanks for all the interest . Ken and Chris
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #10

Trailer: 1979 Fiber Stream
Quote:
We sold our 1979 Fiber Stream today, thanks for all the interest . Ken and Chris

And we love it already!!

Thanks, Ken!

Tags
fiber stream