My Casita Vlog - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2016, 02:12 PM   #21

Name: Bex
Trailer: Casita
California
My latest vlog is from Manzanar National Historic Site.

https://youtu.be/CYTvbo238Sc
rebeccasf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 03:31 PM   #22

California
I posted four videos from Joshua Tree National Park. An amazing and wonderful place.

https://youtu.be/Ys_rd9z-fIk?list=PL...VDKxyqITpJd35x
Old 10-04-2016, 07:51 PM   #23

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
Yikes Bex!
These just keep getting better and better. We're thinking of Joshua Tree next spring. These just want us to go more. Keep up the terrific productions.
Tony
Tony Nowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #24

Name: Patricia
Trailer: 1975 Ventura
Ontario
I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed all your videos but the most eye opening for me were the ones in northern WA. I have traveled through the state a number of times and actually lived just over the border but have never been to Mt. Rainer, Mt St. Helens or the Olympic Peninsula. I can't wait to get back out there to explore those parks.
Thanks for taking the time to produce such informative travelogues.
Patricia D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:48 PM   #25

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nowak View Post
Yikes Bex!
These just keep getting better and better. We're thinking of Joshua Tree next spring. These just want us to go more. Keep up the terrific productions.
Tony
Thank you so much, Tony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia D. View Post
I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed all your videos but the most eye opening for me were the ones in northern WA. I have traveled through the state a number of times and actually lived just over the border but have never been to Mt. Rainer, Mt St. Helens or the Olympic Peninsula. I can't wait to get back out there to explore those parks.
Thanks for taking the time to produce such informative travelogues.
Thanks so much for watching! The Pacific Northwest is really an amazing place. I could easily spend a year there and still miss a whole bunch.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:36 AM   #26

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
I agree with the others, Bex, your videos are very good and have definitely caused me to add places to my planned travels. Particularly, for me, a winter trip to Death Valley. I've been there in summer, but that time of year isn't conducive to extensive foot travel.

Anyway, my question, how do you like your C-Head? Haven't heard anything since your initial video on the install. I'm seriously thinking of getting one for my Scamp 13 with privacy room. It would replace the SaniPotti. Have you run into any difficulties with it?

Please keep the videos coming - I always look forward to them.
LyleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:09 PM   #27

California
I recently failed to check the bolts on my door! The bottom two bolts had come off.
https://youtu.be/lBMQ8Jsg2yM
Old 12-19-2016, 09:23 PM   #28

California
Just posted a video from Scamp Camp Far West 2016. Toook way too long, but it's there now! Lol

https://youtu.be/Jd-VfdKoKaA
Old 12-20-2016, 08:03 AM   #29

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Thanks, Bex! I always enjoy seeing someone actually in a unit as it gives one more of an idea of the reality of the size. Scamp makes the units look much bigger than what they are in their photos and videos as I just got a tour of a 19' a couple of weeks ago and was surprised at the size realizing while having the two large senior dogs, it just would not yet be practical.

And, the 19' Escape is my favorite floor plan of all units. Not too big and not too small.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:49 AM   #30

Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
Merry Christmas Bex

Thanks for the fun present Bex, another great job. It always is informative and we look forward to them . Give Petie a hug for us and have and have a joyful holiday season. Tony and Darlene
Old 01-06-2017, 03:17 PM   #31

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
Thanks, Bex! I always enjoy seeing someone actually in a unit as it gives one more of an idea of the reality of the size. Scamp makes the units look much bigger than what they are in their photos and videos as I just got a tour of a 19' a couple of weeks ago and was surprised at the size realizing while having the two large senior dogs, it just would not yet be practical.

And, the 19' Escape is my favorite floor plan of all units. Not too big and not too small.
Oh wow! When ever I have been in a 19' Scamp, they seem palatial. Ha ha! But I do live in a 13'! So it's all relative!

Quote:
Thanks for the fun present Bex, another great job. It always is informative and we look forward to them . Give Petie a hug for us and have and have a joyful holiday season. Tony and Darlene
Thanks so much! Best wishes to you too!
Old 01-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #32

California
There was a time when my tiny home broke in half. Well, the frame did! It was pretty stressful.

https://youtu.be/2mkdc4-y4Fc

Just a reminder to check your frame if you have an older camper!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:13 PM   #33

California
Here is my latest video from the Quartzsite Fiberglass Gathering in February. I walked through a couple of Escapes, an Oliver and a Lil Snoozy.

https://youtu.be/HeMfbRqLfDk

This is part 1. I'm editing part 2 now with another walkthrough of an Oliver, a Casita and a retro fiberglass camper.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:31 AM   #34

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
Bex, another great video! It was good to meet you at Quartzsite - looking forward to the next video, maybe we will see our trailer in it! Mike
2016 Oliver Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L Turbo Diesel
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:09 AM   #35

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Bex: Really enjoyed the video, but we enjoy ALL of your videos. And, got me! I was sitting here at breakfast "No, I can't believe she did that! She seemed to enjoy her Casita so much and the places she could go with it!"

Encourage everyone to subscribe as with Bex, unlike some others, it isn't just video, but lots of great opinions and thoughts about the places that she travels. She goes into the history of the areas, etc.

Thanks, Bex, happy and safe travels.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:52 PM   #36

Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
We didn't believe you had that motor home for a second Bex! Thanks for the Oliver tour especially, never have seen one in person. Keep up the terrific work , we will be looking for part 2.
Tony and Darlene
Old 05-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #37

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol and Mike View Post
Bex, another great video! It was good to meet you at Quartzsite - looking forward to the next video, maybe we will see our trailer in it! Mike
It was a pleasure to meet you too! You most certainly will see your beautiful home in the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
Bex: Really enjoyed the video, but we enjoy ALL of your videos. And, got me! I was sitting here at breakfast "No, I can't believe she did that! She seemed to enjoy her Casita so much and the places she could go with it!"

Encourage everyone to subscribe as with Bex, unlike some others, it isn't just video, but lots of great opinions and thoughts about the places that she travels. She goes into the history of the areas, etc.

Thanks, Bex, happy and safe travels.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
We didn't believe you had that motor home for a second Bex! Thanks for the Oliver tour especially, never have seen one in person. Keep up the terrific work , we will be looking for part 2.
Tony and Darlene
Ha ha! It was a stretch! Maybe I should have posted this on April 1st.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #38

California
Just posted the second of my Quartzsite videos. I walk through another Oliver, two Casitas (a 17 and a 13), and a retro 1976 Ventura.

https://youtu.be/3jU4cyrgxdQ

Old 05-10-2017, 07:32 AM   #39

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
Bex, another great video. Enjoyed seeing our trailer in this one! I posted both Quartzsite videos over on the Oliver Forum. Mike
2016 Oliver Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L Turbo Diesel
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:49 AM   #40

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol and Mike View Post
Bex, another great video. Enjoyed seeing our trailer in this one! I posted both Quartzsite videos over on the Oliver Forum. Mike
Thank you so much for allowing me to tromp through your home. It is a beautiful home! ;-)

Tags
casita