Were any Lil Snoozy customers contacted by Customer Service? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2016, 05:55 PM   #1

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Were any Lil Snoozy customers contacted by Customer Service?

Or am I the only one? Unfortunately the call came Wed as I was about ready to go in for my eye exam.. The customer service dude is named Frank. He obviously didn't have my order sheet or previous emails in front of him. He said to email him with my questions. Which I did do, now waiting for a response.
A little sad to think that since they had staffing problems my lil snoozy might not be ready this fall..
Old 08-30-2016, 03:08 AM   #2

Name: Donna
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy
Florida
lil Snoozy customer service...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Agnew-Giles View Post
Or am I the only one? Unfortunately the call came Wed as I was about ready to go in for my eye exam.. The customer service dude is named Frank. He obviously didn't have my order sheet or previous emails in front of him. He said to email him with my questions. Which I did do, now waiting for a response.
A little sad to think that since they had staffing problems my lil snoozy might not be ready this fall..
Hi Mitzi! ahhhh, i'm so sorry you're going through this!!I know how anxious you must be! We've had recent dealings with Frank about various things...he's always been quite responsive~ but it does take some persistence..follow up..~ it must be hard for him! They do seem to be understaffed & needing real help, YES!! Our Snoozy's been sitting in a boat detailer's shop for several weeks being worked on & it's getting~ a lot of attention...free marketing for Snoozy! As the awareness of this great lil unit grows, i hope they're up to the demand!! Keep us posted! I'll be thinking of you!!
DonnaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 02:34 PM   #3

Name: John
Trailer: 2000 16ft Scamp
Minnesota
sorry

Lil Snoozy I'd say.......
John
Old 09-06-2016, 12:45 PM   #4

Name: Doug
Trailer: In the market
Texas
Hi Mitzy,

I spoke to Frank just before the holiday, inquiring about a new unit and availability; he mentioned that it was currently 14 weeks but they were reworking their production over the next month or so such that they hoped they could produce up to 3 trailers per week with the existing five person staff instead of the current 1 trailer per week. Hope this helps.
TeckTrek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy