Anyone know how Parkliner is doing? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #1

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Anyone know how Parkliner is doing?

Nice new website with active marketing. Encouraging viewers to place their orders now for a 2017 model. But are they actually making and selling new campers? Is the brotherhood/sisterhood of happy Parkliner owners still growing out there. Just curious....
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:00 AM   #2

Name: Huck
Trailer: ParkLiner
Virginia
I talked to Tom Bass a couple of months ago and the answer is yes. They moved into a much larger facility and have increased monthly production.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 06:15 PM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
ParkLiner Production

We just drove 1000 miles each way to pick up our new ParkLiner and bring it home. Camped in it five nights. The best features are the queen sized bed, side dinette (but no backrests), head room, and macerator toilet with one combined black and grey water tank ... which needs no odor reducing chemicals.
We already have a page full of quality issues. Since I do my own mechanical work, I am able to do a lot of the work needed.
Some of it will be billed back to the company under their two year warranty policy.
Their new plant is at Liberty NC, near a major highway (US 421) so easy to get to. The sign out front is not very visible. We passed it twice, before driving in.
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 07:08 PM   #4

Name: Tom
Trailer: Parkliner
North Carolina
Thanks, Wayne, for your kind comments about your new Parkliner camper. As an engineer, you are certainly in a good position to do quality work in correcting the issues you found. The company's 2 year warranty will certainly cover your time and expenses as we wish to be an industry leader in making a quality product and honoring any and all warranty issues.
You are correct about our needing a visible sign at our factory. Our efforts have been focused on the transition to the new 24,000 square-foot production facility instead of having a higher visibility for the building. We will correct that deficiency right away. We are quite proud of our facility and need to let everyone know where we are.
We certainly appreciate our customers who help us to improve our product and become better and better at what we do. Thank you for your constructive observations and suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Thomasl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:18 PM   #5

Name: dave
Trailer: no longer looking at Parkliner,04 Honda Odyssey
Pennsylvania
Wayne, Just wondering what defects you have found. I hope nothing major! I am seriously considering making that trip to Parkliner this spring to hopefully buy one. Thanks for the post!
flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:20 PM   #6
DJO

Name: DJO
Trailer: Parkliner #40 something
Colorado
Registry
Tom

Hey Tom! Nice to see a lively comment from you all! Come and visit Colorado next summer!
DJO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner