New news from Parkliner - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-21-2017, 07:59 AM   #61
Sid

Name: Sid
Trailer: Parkliner 2014
Wisconsin
The Parkliner Facebook page now has interior and exterior pics posted from all angles if interested. In addition to changes others have noted I see the tail lights are recessed and the entry door is taller.
Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:06 AM   #62

Name: Sandra
Trailer: Parkliner SOLD November 2017
South Carolina
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
Sorry to hear this. I recently became somewhat interested in the Parkliner for consideration down the road if I decided to go full time. Interested enough, in fact, that I was planning to stop by the factory on my way to FL next month to see one in person. Seems they will be a dealer item by the time I'm actually in the market for a new trailer and I don't see how they could possible be in a reasonable price range with added dealer costs.

Will keep my eye on what happens, but looks less likely to be an option for me now.
They are still doing tours of the factory. Call them before you go so they will have someone available to guide you on the tour.
Sandy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #63

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy54 View Post
They are still doing tours of the factory. Call them before you go so they will have someone available to guide you on the tour.
Well, I emailed them two or three weeks ago, asking if my timing would be convenient for a tour, but got nothing in return. I understand they have probably been very busy with all the new developments, but in light of the price increases, I'm quite certain they have priced themselves out of my realm of reason. :-)

Taking a tour at this point would probably only result in longing, without actually coming to fruition.
LyleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #64

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
Well, I emailed them two or three weeks ago, asking if my timing would be convenient for a tour, but got nothing in return.
That sounds like my experience with Parkliner in 2015 when I emailed for information on a new trailer. Which is why I did not even consider them when it came time to buy. All others that I contacted (Scamp, Casita and Escape) were very responsive when I asked for info.
GregandTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #65

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
One of the advantages of selling your product through dealers is avoiding the issues / cost of dealing with customers directly.
Parkliner can now devote their time and energy to building trailers
Many businesses no longer list there phone # or email address on theor internet website and simply supply a list of vendors for you to contact .
Parkliner was never noted for its' great customer service and going to a dealer network may improve that situation .
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner