ParkLiner Magic Table - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2015, 05:52 AM   #21

Name: Tab
Trailer: ParkLiner
Tennessee
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426938559.559198.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	81564
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426938658.624806.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	81565

We like to have the bed made up during the day as well. It just looks neat and clean. Like your not living in your bedroom. It makes it another room entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roadie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:58 AM   #22

Name: Thom
Trailer: Chevy AWD Van Conversion
Astoria Oregon
Registry
Really nice shots Roadie...and the cushion colors are great!

Oh, and to all keeping up on the posts...

Donna in "Pretzel" mode is a must see.

Archive: Parkliner #35 build thread
accrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:40 AM   #23

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 2014 ParkLiner #60ish
Tennessee
DONNA: What?! You don't wear fruit on your head and goofy glasses? You had me fooled with that fun avatar of yours...Wow! "Ten Forward" is gorgeous! Love your fabric choices, and, man, oh, man, look at the width of that aisle! How cool to learn the origin of your camper's name...that in Trekkie terms "Ten Forward" is the forward lounge and the hub of the ship's social activities. And I love your philosophy (that which I ascribe to myself)--Fate + Destiny = Dreams Come True. It certainly happened that way with my little camper as well. Thanks for posting the pics...your little camper is a beauty, indeed!

TAB: Wowza! Your PL looks positively gorgeous set up in the lounge arrangement! That shade of blue is dreamy, for sure. Please advise: Did you select the bunk bed option? I see many more pillows in the pics above than I have in my PL. The extra cushions must come with the bunk option. I will def be ordering extra cushions to make my lounge seating complete. I have the Dupioni Peridot (green) material to work with and am sewing up decorative pillows to compliment what I now have. Can't wait to post pics once she is completed.

I've been in touch with the very kind Mr. Tom Bass who is helping to facilitate the purchase of hardward for my table conversion. He is also putting me in touch with the upholsterer/seamstress who contracts with PL. My mod should be complete within a couple weeks depending on the length of time it will take to receive the cushions. So excited! Thanks, all, who have chimed in with this project. I love, love, love seeing interior pics of your campers. What fun! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...
Rhondalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:52 PM   #24
DJO

Name: DJO
Trailer: Parkliner #40 something
Colorado
Registry
Nice picts Tab. Rhondalyn, so good to hear that Tom Bass is still helping with Parkliner!
DJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #25

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 2014 ParkLiner #60ish
Tennessee
Tom Bass has been extremely generous with his knowledge and advice; the ParkLiner folks are certainly lucky to have him available to those of us who can learn from his experience. Thank you, Mr. Bass!
Rhondalyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner