Northern Lite Trailers - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2017, 05:16 AM   #1

Name: Roger
Trailer: Northern Lite Trailer
Massachusetts
Northern Lite Trailers

Does anyone out there have a Northern Lite camper trailer?
Roger Maroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:22 AM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
I found one forum member who is a member of the Northern Lite group: Fiberglass RV - View Profile: Dezmo

And another with a Northern Lite listed in the registry: Fiberglass RV - View Profile: milt

Both have been active on the forum within the last 4 months, so a private message has a decent chance of reaching them.

There may be others lurking. Seems to be a pretty rare brand, at least when it comes to travel trailers. I see lots of Northern Lite slide-ins on the road.

Are you looking to buy one, or...?
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:42 AM   #3

Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
I found one forum member who is a member of the Northern Lite group: Fiberglass RV - View Profile: Dezmo

And another with a Northern Lite listed in the registry: Fiberglass RV - View Profile: milt

Both have been active on the forum within the last 4 months, so a private message has a decent chance of reaching them.

There may be others lurking. Seems to be a pretty rare brand, at least when it comes to travel trailers. I see lots of Northern Lite slide-ins on the road.

Are you looking to buy one, or...?
Hi Jon - thank you. Not looking to buy a Northern Lite. I have one. Very happy with it. Looking for other owners for conversation.

Any idea how I can find that Northern Lite group? I've searched for it. No luck. -Roger
Old 02-22-2017, 09:23 AM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
A quick search found 38 members who listed the Northern Lite in their profile. As usual, most have never posted in the forums, or haven't logged in for quite a while. The list also include those with Northern Lite truck campers.
Attached Thumbnails
NL1.jpg   NL2.jpg  

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:29 AM   #5

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
Wow I didn't even know they made them. Like Jon, I've seen a few slide in campers, and really liked them, since they look exactly like Bigfoot. But never seen a trailer. Bigfoot seems to sell more slide-ins than trailers too, but you definitely see their trailers here and there.

In fact when I do a search, and even when I look on their site, I don't see any trailers...
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:31 AM   #6

Massachusetts
Hi Donna - thank you. I must not be searching properly. I have more to learn about how this forum functions.

Maybe I can find one Northern Lite trailer owner who wants to chat. I'll look through your list.

-Roger
Old 02-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #7

Montana
Ok I found one that was sold on this site a while back. They must be pretty rare! And not produced anymore. They look nice.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #8

Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachO View Post
Wow I didn't even know they made them. Like Jon, I've seen a few slide in campers, and really liked them, since they look exactly like Bigfoot. But never seen a trailer. Bigfoot seems to sell more slide-ins than trailers too, but you definitely see their trailers here and there.

In fact when I do a search, and even when I look on their site, I don't see any trailers...

You will not find new Northern Light trailers. The factory burned. When it was rebuilt, the company went with slide-ins exclusively. You can see photos on Instagram: @northernlitecampers
Old 02-23-2017, 06:44 AM   #9

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Maroni View Post
...Any idea how I can find that Northern Lite group? I've searched for it. No luck. -Roger
I see you found it. I don't know if there is any real activity among this "group", but membership just doubled!

Best wishes!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:20 AM   #10

Massachusetts
I see now that for full, satisfying access to all that this site has offer, it is much better to be working on a real computer, not a hand-held device.

Many thanks to all for your input. Much appreciated.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #11

Montana
I remember being very annoyed the few times I posted using my phone. If I'm out somewhere and waiting on important responses to a topic I started, I'll use my phone. Otherwise I don't even bother unless I have my laptop.

But this forum isn't exactly unique when it comes to that.

I like having a smartphone (I only made the switch just about a year ago), but I still basically just use it as a phone, which also happens to be able to access the internet when I really "need" it and am out and about. I don't enjoy using the internet on my phone, but it's a nice option to have.

Tags
northern lite