AB SOLD 78 Beachcomber - $3900 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2014, 12:43 PM   #1

Name: Dennis
Trailer: Triple E Surfside
British Columbia
SOLD 78 Beachcomber - $3900

Hi all! Just posting a quick message for my father who has his 1978 Beachcomber (Triple-e) for sale. The trailer is located in Red Deer, Alberta. He bought it as a project but because of some issues with his hands, he has decided to sell it. A few finishing touches might be nice, but this trailer is ready to go as is. The 3way fridge and the stove both work well, and the furnace is assumed to be working, but hasn't been tried because the trailer needs a battery. Everything works good on 110 except for the exhaust fan over the stove. (Someone with wiring experience might be able to solve that one) The fibreglass and original decals are in excellent condition. A really nice clean little fiberglass trailer for someone. Ad is on Kijiji Red Deer

Beachcomber TM15 Fibreglass Trailer (Similar to Boler, Trillium) | travel trailers, campers | Red Deer | Kijiji
Attached Thumbnails
photo 5.jpg   photo.jpg  

photo 2.jpg   photo 4.jpg  

photo 8.jpg  
Old 10-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #2

Name: kimberly
Trailer: currently shopping
Michigan
Is this still for sale?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Old 10-03-2014, 01:06 PM   #3

British Columbia
Yes, still for sale. Will probably be taken off market in the next week or so and put back on in the spring.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:31 PM   #4

Name: Bill
Trailer: Hunter
British Columbia
Registry
Is this still go sale? What is the dry weight? Is there a toilet or?? In the right rear corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 01-13-2015, 12:45 AM   #5

British Columbia
Still available, but it's covered and snowed in at an out-of-town location, so it's not viewable until the spring. There is a small "closet area" in the Right rear corner that would be suitable for a port-a-potty or for someone to install a toilet if they want one. I will update the listing in the spring when it is ready to be viewed again. It'll go back on Kijiji as well.
Old 01-16-2015, 11:03 PM   #6

Name: Bill
Trailer: Hunter
British Columbia
Registry
Do you know the dry weight?
Is there any smell (wood rot in the frame)?
I am interested however getting to Red Deer from Vancouver Island is not so easy! Planning a trip to Alberta in July but the trailer may be already be sold by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 01-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #7

British Columbia
There was some rotten plywood that he replaced (tore out the old stuff) on the floor from a cracked vent. As for smell, I don't think it smells bad. It smells like an old trailer I suppose. The upholstery could probably use a steam clean, but that would be someone else's prerogative. As for the weight, 2500lbs is the number I recall, but that is the dry weight, nothing in it, no water.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #8

Name: Michael
Trailer: In the market
Alberta
Still for sale?? Ill be in Calgary on the 5th of March.. would love to take a look at her. Very serious on purchasing this exact model...
Old 01-29-2015, 06:27 PM   #9

British Columbia
Hi Modawgy. You should probably contact my Dad and speak to him directly to set something up. The trailer is a couple of hours north of Calgary right now, but will likely be back in Red Deer by March. (As long as the snow melts) You can send me an email at dklowe@shaw.ca and I can get you his phone number.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:35 AM   #10

British Columbia
Trailer is SOLD

Hello all, the Beachcomber is Sold!

Tags
beachcomber