For Sale: Bigfoot 22'6" Travel Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-09-2018, 12:55 PM   #1

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Bigfoot
Colorado
Bigfoot 22'6" Travel Trailer

Set up for easy boondocking this 2000 Bigfoot Model 20B22 travel trailer is as pristine as it is rare. It is an absolutely ideal rig made for easy towing and cold weather camping. (Stays cooler in summer too due to superior insulation.)

Facts:

The on-board propane-powered generator has under 7 hours on it. The stove has never been cooked on and the microwave platter is as it came from the factory, straddled in styrofoam and neatly tucked inside the door. Everything works perfectly on this trailer - even has a brand new deep cycle battery! Great tires and equalizer hitch. It is ready to go camping right now.

These are the only travel trailers rated for sub-zero cold weather operation. You'd expect that from a Canadian company that has been building serious high-end fiberglass trailers for many years. Outstanding workmanship and the highest quality components. This trailer is far better than any "barn find" - it's essentially new.

A bit of history:

The original owner is a (now) retired military general who is said to have only used it for hunting trips, which, by the look of it, he didn't get to do very often. We have the paperwork showing the original buyer. Judging from the spotless interior and essentially flawless exterior it would seem to have been very lightly used.

Friends and I bought it with the idea that we might rent it to visitors to our nearby national park, however, that idea fizzled due to unexpected circumstances out of our control. (HOA covenant rule changes. ). We both already own travel trailers.

It's posted under "non-molded" since the roof on this model is rubber, while the body is molded.

See the pictures for specs:

Options Included:

Battery disconnect
Fantastic Fan
Microwave Oven
Flourescent Light Package
Self-Storing Awning
Skylight with Pleated Shade
Stablizing Jacks
Stereo AM/FM
Winter Package which includes thermo pane windows and a completely sealed forced air heating system routed around the plumbing in the water system.

We can email more photos to serious inquiries...

VIN: 2GVT22024YS010049

Asking $16,900
Attached Thumbnails
2P4A1702.jpg   2P4A1697.jpg  

2P4A1718_19_20Natural.jpg   2P4A1730_1_2Natural (1).jpg  

2P4A1724_5_6Natural.jpg   2P4A1733_4_5Realistic.jpg  

2P4A1742_3_4.jpg   2P4A1758.jpg  

bigfoot 22 specs.jpg   bigfoot 22 floorplan.jpg  

Old 07-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #2

Name: CAMPER
Trailer: BIGFOOT
Colorado
Highly interested in your bigfoot

Please contact me at 231 758-0458.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #3

Name: Francois
British Columbia
Registry
rare...

that is a "rare" trailer alright....for a few obvious reasons....AND the fact that the tank capacities are just HUGE....a 40gal black tank?? Really? In my BF17 the black tank is 6.6 US gal !! It is unusual too that all three tanks are close to the same size (???)...having the grey and fresh tank size the same size ??? (usually the grey tank is smaller) .....certainly not a negative, just "different".
Old 07-13-2018, 05:11 PM   #4

Trailer: 1973 Boler 13 ft
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franswa View Post
that is a "rare" trailer alright....for a few obvious reasons....AND the fact that the tank capacities are just HUGE....a 40gal black tank?? Really? In my BF17 the black tank is 6.6 US gal !! It is unusual too that all three tanks are close to the same size (???)...having the grey and fresh tank size the same size ??? (usually the grey tank is smaller) .....certainly not a negative, just "different".
Could be there was a sale on 40+ gallon tanks at the time? I like it though, when boondocking for an extended time it's nice to know you don't have to go hunting for a dump station for a while.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:57 AM   #5

Colorado
Yes, good points all. They are large tanks, though the tanks on my other trailer are that big. I don't go down the road with them full or even nearly full, but since we like to camp in the back of beyond, often no hookups, it comes in handy. This trailer seems to me to be a nice mix... small enough to not need a huge TV, and to get into many places, but large enough for a couple, couple with child, or, like us, a couple with two cats. Flexible and in very nice condition.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:27 AM   #6

Colorado
This trailer has been sold. Thanks!

Trailer has been sold.

Tags
bigfoot