CO 1984 13' Scamp for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2015, 08:46 AM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
1984 13' Scamp for sale

Hello. We are selling our in "Good" condition 1984 Scamp. The trailer is located in Aurora CO. I hate having to sell it but I cannot justify having two Scamps. Let me rephrase that, I can justify having two but my wife can not.

1984 13' Scamp Fiberglass Travel Trailer

Thank you
Old 10-01-2015, 12:35 AM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: Scamp 16 Deluxe
Colorado
Details, features, maintenance history, descriptions of condition and photos would all be helpful for attracting interested buyers, you know?
Old 10-01-2015, 09:19 AM   #3

Name: Elena
Trailer: 1984 UHaul CT
Pennsylvania
Hi Manny, in your craigslisting you say you have owned the camper for 7 years and that minimal work will give the new buyer, the camper of their dreams.
My questions are, what have you done to the camper in 7 years of ownership, and what still needs to be redone/upgraded.
It looks very cute and it's a fair price, might be worth the 1300 mile ride with a pocket full of cabbage, but i would like to know a bit more about your Scamp.
Thanks, Elena.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:36 AM   #4

Hi Elena. Is it just me or is FiberglassRV.com having technical issues today? I can't hit the Craigslist link that I have set up on my post. I could yesterday. To answer your question Elena, I have not had to do much to it after we first purchased it. It is an 84' so there is some minor cosmetic work that needs to be done to the shell. I was going to have it repainted at a body shop. The ensolite is in great condition. It just needs a paint job as well. The electrical all works as well as all applicances with the exception of the fridge. It looks like the fridge that was installed, though new, was a dorm fridge and not one made for an RV. It is a real nice Scamp but my wife wanted more room so we upgraded to a 16' Deluxe. Time to let this one go. I do have a couple driving from Montana this evening to look at it as they are passing by Colorado on their way to a vacation destination as well as a few other people coming over this weekend to look at it. I will let you know how it goes and if it is still available.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:41 AM   #5

Hi John. Thanks for the heads up. I thought a quick link to the posting on Craigslist would be enough but you are right. Some info on here would help. I will work on getting some pics up here soon as I have been having issues with the site all morning long. I kept getting "server unavailable error code 503" database errors.
Thanks John
Old 10-01-2015, 09:48 AM   #6

Name: Elena
Trailer: 1984 UHaul CT
Pennsylvania
Thanks Manny, keep me posted... and post more info here, too!
And yeah, EveryThing is acting up! Especially apple products!
Old 10-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #7

Name: Marie
Trailer: CURRENTLY SHOPPING
Saskatchewan
Scamp 13' CO

Hi Manny please send more info and Photos I am interested.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:14 PM   #8

SOLD to first viewing. Thanks for your interest.

Tags
scamp