Lil Snoozy Owners - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #21

Name: Melanie
Trailer: Lil Snoozy "Marigold"
Alabama
I hope this is the best thread to post this question. My husband and I were kindly invited to view an actual Snoozy by a nice couple who saw our interest in the product. We were quite impressed and have decided to go the next step. I emailed yesterday to Richard Mickle of Lil Snoozy who had answered a couple of questions for me a few weeks ago. We are requesting an appointment to visit the factory next week or the week after. I sent the email yesterday midday and have not yet heard back (which surprises me a bit). They must be very busy or he may be away. On these threads I have seen only the names of the owners and not that of this gentleman. Do any of you folks know him? We are eager to hear from them, but I do not want to call at this point.
Melanie B in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #22

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Melanie, I would recommend that you call them. They do seem to get a little slow on answering emails from time to time. And unless they have changed hours they are not open on Fridays. When I went for my tour of the factory Nicholas came in on his day off to show me around. Overall they are great to deal with and I am pleased with my purchase.
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #23

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy #161 (SOLD)/2010 Tacoma
NE Oklahoma
I usually e-mail Alan from time to time.
He's usually quick on the answer, but there have been a couple
times it was a bit slow in coming. One time their server was down,
and the other they were really busy building the Snoozys.

Alan and Nicholas are the only ones I have talked to.
They would like to get a phone call from you. And as Jim says,
they will come at most hours if it's needed.

Nicholas Smoak (cell phone) 803-347-8282
Office 803-655-5336
carlkeigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #24

NE Oklahoma
Welcome to the Forum Jim.

I also invite you to the Club site if you haven't seen it yet.
HOME
Old 09-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #25

Name: Keith
Trailer: Not yet
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie B in NC View Post
I hope this is the best thread to post this question. My husband and I were kindly invited to view an actual Snoozy by a nice couple who saw our interest in the product. We were quite impressed and have decided to go the next step. I emailed yesterday to Richard Mickle of Lil Snoozy who had answered a couple of questions for me a few weeks ago. We are requesting an appointment to visit the factory next week or the week after. I sent the email yesterday midday and have not yet heard back (which surprises me a bit). They must be very busy or he may be away. On these threads I have seen only the names of the owners and not that of this gentleman. Do any of you folks know him? We are eager to hear from them, but I do not want to call at this point.
The keep regular office hours, I just stopped by unannounced during the week and they both were there. They spent lots of time with me going over the product and a tour of the facility. I am sure if you go M-F they will be there. There is also office staff so I am sure if you call that will set you up too.
Flharleycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #26

Name: Melanie
Trailer: Lil Snoozy "Marigold"
Alabama
Perhaps I will call on Monday. It is a good way from us and I would like an appointment so the trip would not be wasted or inefficient. I guess I come from a work environment where dropping in without an appointment would not get you past the door (I was the one keeping out the uninvited representatives - my nickname was "The Junkyard Dog"!). So I guess we will call on Monday and see what can be arranged if we do not hear from Mr. Mickle in the meantime. Thanks for the encouragement to keep pursuing this. I read about difficulties on another thread by people trying to get in contact with the Parkliner facility. We were hoping this outfit was more professional and responsive (they are probably busy and get lots of emails - our request may have gotten lost in the crowd). Oh, well - it is probably good to have a bit of a delay to slow us down in our enthusiasm - this is a LOT of money to consider spending for a product and activity we have never participated in.
Melanie B in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #27

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Larger companies keep all the staff busy with set tasks and formulate procedures for visits, which makes appointments necessary. A small company like Snoozy, where the owners are on hand daily and are wearing many hats ranging from sales to production, finds it easier to cope with walk-ins than to cope with requests for appointments.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #28

Name: Susie
Trailer: 2012 Lil Snoozy #151 - sold in 2018
Arizona
Registry
Smile Snoozy

Melanie, that is the first I've heard of a Richard Mickle. Good Luck!
Old 09-22-2013, 02:58 AM   #29

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Thanks Carl. I've seen the club site, just haven't joined yet. Just by coincidence, while I was getting my tour of the factory your Snoozy was in the final stages of being prepared for pickup.
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #30

NE Oklahoma
Thanks Jim. That is really interesting.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #31

Name: jim
Trailer: Escape 21 Nov.2016
Florida
Registry
lil snoozy

where is that lil snoozy for sale in sc the used one with twin beds for $16000
jennykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #32

NE Oklahoma
This the one?

Parkway Campers - Your Upstate Leader for Prowler and Surveyor RVs > Inventory > Used Inventory

Their location map

http://www.parkwaycampers.com/Locate...5/Default.aspx

Thanks for browsing our site and make sure to email or call us with any questions that you have. Email

address is hazelparkway@yahoo.com . or we are locaed at 7098 South Highway 11, Westminster, S.C.

zip code 29693. phone 864-647-5556
Old 06-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #33

Name: Donna
Trailer: in the market
Florida
factory tour

I am also looking for my first FGRV after having many pop ups and travel trailers. I have researched many and I am loving the snoozy. My parents actually were traveling that way and met with Richard June 12th. and took a tour and spoke about the new modifications that were made. My father was impressed with what he saw and spoke very highly about Richard and how nice, informative, and accommodating he was to meet on a Sunday.
annieo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy