Good Morning Forum - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #61

Name: Josie&Craig
Trailer: Escape 21
South Carolina
Registry
Having been on forums before, I know that they can be trolling grounds for all kinds. I understand being leery....one I have inhabited for a long time has been occasional feeding ground for excerpting information from vulnerable people for inclusion in books they were writing as supposed comrades-in-arms without being up front about it.

Still...it smarts to be new and have a senior member take a swipe at you without foundation. I reckon we won't know what Mike meant unless he says.

Y'all have a good evening I hear road maps calling.

"Not all those who wander are lost." (J.R.R. Tolkein from Lord of the Rings..."Strider's Poem")
Old 01-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #62

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
2yax2go, welcome to the forum and I hope you won't take it personally.

Donna, I did indeed mean that you would be a good one to view the photos and discuss them, and I believe you would honor the intent of keeping the images from the general public while providing an unbiased review of their contents.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #63

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Galazin View Post

Donna, I did indeed mean that you would be a good one to view the photos and discuss them, and I believe you would honor the intent of keeping the images from the general public while providing an unbiased review of their contents.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #64

South Carolina
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Galazin View Post
Thank you, Mike, that was very gracious.

As far as Lil Snoozy goes, I reckon we'll see in a few months time if they make their go live date if we see them on the highways. I sincerely wish them well in this endeavor.

In the mean while I've been using my snow day to roam the forums and soak up knowledge for our first real outing in Li'l Scamp as soon as the weather warms a mite. My optimum operating temperatures are as generous as they used to be.

"Not all those who wander are lost." (J.R.R. Tolkein from Lord of the Rings..."Strider's Poem")
Old 01-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #65

South Carolina
Registry
There's an RV show in our capital city Columbia, SC :

SCRVDA SUPER SHOW AND SALE
PRESENTED BY THE SOUTH CAROLINA RV DEALERS ASSOCIATION

4 BIG DAYS
AT THE SC STATE FAIRGROUNDS - COLUMBIA, SC
FEBRUARY 18 - 21, 2010
10 AM - 7 PM THURS - SATURDAY NOON - 5PM SUNDAY

Maybe we'll see Lil Snoozy represented there.

Although, I have to admit I don't think I've seen "Eggs" at these before...can't be sure cuz we weren't in the market for one when we went to them before buying Li'l Scamp...we may have passed them by without even a nod (see red face here) . We're sort of accidental Scampers...which is a story for another day.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #66

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Mike, I for one was wondering when someone would put up a little radar.

Personally, I wish no one harm when pursuing their dreams of business ownership. But I question hoopla, that isn't backed up. So only time will tell. I wish LiL Snoozy the best of luck in their pursuit of the American Dream. But I for one will have to hold off on running threw the streets praising something that I have not seen for myself.

Please understand I am not saying that LIL Snoozy isn't gonna be the next brightest thing in the egg world. But until it's hatched, I would caution falling into the hype.

So 2yax2go, First off, Welcome to our lil glass world. Thanks for your opinion on the business venture. I hope you understand why a as, you put it Senior member would question. Actually any smart consumer would have questions. Not sure if you noticed but Mike is "Egg shopping" personally I think it's great that he is questioning a un-proven product.

Personally for me, I have a ton of questions. That I suppose only time will tell. As far as pictures? I personally understand why a new business adventure would hold off on it, kinda, but as a former business/business's owner I would question why the approach currently being taken. Just me!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #67

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Thanks Robin!

While there has been a filing of a company name, that in no way proves anything about the viability of the company. Anyone can file papers if they know how.

It's been two days and no pictures. Nicholas has had his chance to prove up. Game over. In my opinion there are no pictures, there is no prototype, and no trailers will be produced. Hopefully no one will ever send in any deposits or down payments to anyone without seeing or touching real FG trailers.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #68

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Registry
I would like to caution everyone that this is the New Member / Welcome forum and should be treated as such. We don't to this point have hard and fast rules but in the interest of maintaining a friendly and civil discussion in this forum in particular, let's refrain from the following:

1. Insinuation that other forum members are shills.

2. Expressing demands (for photographic proofs, or anything else for that matter).

3. Making broad statements that impugn the reputation of others.

I've closed this thread and referred it to the administrators to make a decision about whether to reopen it.

Tags
lil snoozy