For Sale 1972 Love Bug - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-25-2006, 10:36 AM   #1

Trailer: Love Bug
1972 13 ft. Love Bug by Tri Fab. We'll will be at the Pine Knot gathering in East Texas in October. Solid trailer, brand new A/C, new tires, original upper-lower cabinets (repainted), sink, three burner stove, closet, full bed (booth) in rear, and single bed (couch) in front. Plenty of storage. Pulls great. Camp ready. $3,500. email hifinblu@yahoo.com

Need something a little bigger for larger family. No way to post pics.
Phil
Old 10-09-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
texasrojolobo

Quote:
I'm going to put my 1972 13 ft. Love Bug by Tri Fab up for sale. We'll will be at the Pine Knot gathering in East Texas in October. Solid trailer, brand new A/C, new tires, original upper-lower cabinets (repainted), sink, three burner stove, closet, table (bed) and front couch (single bed) in front. $3,500.

Need something a little bigger for larger family. No way to post pics or I would.
Phil
I'm Nancy - looking for a small towable rv - does the lovebug have a bathroom - I'm new at all of this and just looking around at various sites and registered for this lite weight fiberglass RV site - thank you

Old 10-11-2006, 05:54 AM   #3

Name: Nita
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot 5th Wheel Deluxe
Hi Nancy,

Since this camper will be available to see at the PineKnot Rally, why don't you drive over Friday or Saturday to take a look at it and the other fiberglass campers. It shouldn't be far from Austin. Here's the link under Rallies, Get togethers forum:

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/in...howtopic=18671

We're heading over today and hope to see you there.

Nita & Marty

Quote:
I'm Nancy - looking for a small towable rv - does the lovebug have a bathroom - I'm new at all of this and just looking around at various sites and registered for this lite weight fiberglass RV site - thank you
Old 10-15-2006, 07:35 PM   #4

Trailer: Love Bug
Quote:
Hi Nancy. You have mail. No this Love Bug doesn't have a bathroom. We just got back from the Pine Knot gathering and had a great time. Really nice people. We made it just fine without the bathroom. Several folks there had fiberglass trailers without bathrooms. Camp Tonkawa had very nice facilities, as do alot of campgrounds now. A port-a-pot can easily be added to this Love Bug in one of the three compartments in the front of the trailer. They cost around $20. It could be removed and emptied by hand or water and a sewer drain can be attached, pretty easily and very inexpensively. Thanks for looking and let me know if I can help. Phil
Old 11-20-2006, 01:09 PM   #5

Trailer: Love Bug 1974
Hi, Phil!
Is the Lovebug available? A friend of mine is seeking one.
Thank you,
Gigi
studio_gigi@yahoo.com

Tags
love bug