How to hang pictures and other decor on the carpeted walls of a Casita? - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2019, 08:29 PM   #41

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shullj View Post
My only concern is that you would need a good supply of large disposable syringes as this cement is almost impossible to clean. You may try your local veterinarian for a source for the syringes. Let us know how you make out.
Craft stores carry large syringes. So do stores like Woodcraft and Rockler.

Another option is to get the ones made for dispensing liquid medicines (think colds) for infants. The drug store carries those.

The pet stores also carry large syringes for giving cats and dogs medications.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 05:52 AM   #42

Trailer: Casita Patriot
Registry
sandy, those seats came from west marine. they're sold as "event seats" and fold in half with backpack straps to carry to the event. that's a feature i never use however. installation was very easy. remove the cushions from the dinette seats and place the new seats on top of the box bases that are in my casita spirit deluxe. they are very comfortable and a huge improvement over those original back breakers. they're kinda pricey but my back sure appreciates the change.
patrick crawford is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita, eco