SOLD - 1979 Biggar. Fraser Valley, BC - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #1

Trailer: Biggar and Boler
1979 Biggar in very good condition, all molded fibreglas included cupboards and seating. Mostly original. 3 way Fridge, 4 burner stove/ oven, washroom w/ shower, furnace, lots of storage, tandam axle with electric brakes, sleeps 4. Very unique and desirable fibreglass trailer, way ahead of their time in construction and design. 19' plus hitch. Built for 3 years in Biggar Saskatchewan. Why be like the one beside you have something unusual that creates interest. $5,995.00
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Gosh, this is only about the third Biggar I've seen for sale in about five years, and maybe the first from a member. We don't have any pictures of the Biggar in our album, if you've got interior and more exterior pictures you'd like to post, we'd love to have them for the archives
Old 05-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #3

I'll take some pictures and get them on the site. We used it this weekend and had a lot of interest and questions. We didn't have it for sale but decided to sell it when we arrived home. We also have a Boler and a 74 GMC front wheel drive motorhome. How many do we need, so one has to go.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #4

Trailer: 13 ft Trillium
I LOVE IT!!! Please call (I've sent you a message)... I can come out any time to take a look. Thanks so much!

Cass

Old 05-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #5

Greetings once again... seems that people aren't familiar with the biggars, but there's an old string from 2006 with discussion and lots of PHOTOS... Here's the link to the old thread: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...7&hl=biggar

interior photos: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...rt=#entry194997

exterior photos: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...rt=#entry195014

I think it's the coolest thing on wheels (aside from Fraser8's biggar, of which I hope to soon be the proud new owner)... Then I'll be able to be a REAL member and not just a lurker.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #6

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Re: BIGGAR

I was up at this past weekend's meet in Ft. Langley and got to inspect the Biggar...it looks to be in very good condition. She's a BIG Girl...not a little egg at all!

Donna D.,
I also lost a bet (thankfully, I held my ground at only 50 cents, when my betting buddy wanted to go to $25!!! I thought it was a giant boler...with BIGGAR...written as a joke across the front of it...a Biggar (mispelled of course!) Boler. Well, boy did I get taken...when I heard the real story behind the town named Biggar, where it was produced. Another FUNNY Amurican (as they, the Canadians, pronounce us to be!).

I was so sure of my bet, because I didn't see it listed in the Albums section of Fiberglassrv...
I do think it would be helpful if we list all the names of fiberglass EGGIES (such as CampMite & Biggar) EVEN if we don't have photos to show! As a serious 'Bettor', I would certainly appreciate having more INFO rather than less ...

Barbara Buehler
Old 05-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Re: BIGGAR
I was so sure of my bet, because I didn't see it listed in the Albums section of Fiberglassrv...
I do think it would be helpful if we list all the names of fiberglass EGGIES (such as CampMite & Biggar) EVEN if we don't have photos to show! As a serious 'Bettor', I would certainly appreciate having more INFO rather than less ...

Barbara Buehler
Barbara, message has already been sent to the keeper of the albums, look for the Biggar to show up before too many nights pass.

PS: Glad the bet didn't cost you an arm and a leg!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #8

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Fraser, call Bunny BEFORE he moves.... he knows someone (rodder type) looking for a trailer about that size.

..........That 'Muricun Barbara, sure is QUIET. Never even heard her sneak outta camp yesterday, hope the my grains have ceased G/F!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #9

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
Greetings once again... seems that people aren't familiar with the biggars, but there's an old string from 2006 with discussion and lots of PHOTOS... Here's the link to the old thread: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...7&hl=biggar

interior photos: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...rt=#entry194997

exterior photos: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...rt=#entry195014

I think it's the coolest thing on wheels (aside from Fraser8's biggar, of which I hope to soon be the proud new owner)... Then I'll be able to be a REAL member and not just a lurker.
WOW, those interior shots are beautiful!! Those cushions are nicer than my living room. I, too, saw the Biggar this weekend...looks like you'd be getting a real solid trailer! Good luck Cassandra, I can tell you are really excited!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:21 AM   #10

Here's some interior pictures
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #11

Trailer is sold to a nice couple, who will enjoy their new (Ostridge) egg.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Trailer is sold to a nice couple, who will enjoy their new (Ostridge) egg.

I'm gushing. Thanks so much Fraser. I can't wait to get to work on it prettyin' it up! And the rest of you should see this guy's BARN!!! Quite the collection of various trailers and museum-condition collector cars & ambulances... VERY cool.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #13

I love it when a plan comes together.

Congratulations Casandra!!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #14

Quote:
I love it when a plan comes together.

Congratulations Casandra!!
WOOT WOOT!

Tags
biggar